Reviews for An Adventure
Funny story!
FictionForward chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
nice chapter.
AmandaKK1524 chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Loved it! I laughed my butt off! :)
candy95 chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
good chapter :) and it wasn't 6 months lol it was only like 4 haha...and I'm sorry but the title is bugging me..."a adventure" should be "an adventure", just wanted to point that out ;)
Disnepiphany chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
HHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIII II! I still say Disney World!
RobstenLover93 chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
great chapter :)
Haley the taco chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
... AHHHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA AH! AHAH, AHAHAHAHAAAAAA xhxtgwfh5shgx uhh h oooooo o orig hhh_hbm(m;'79cd1qkdjg0f! That was hilarious! I would love for them to go to japan, equestria(my little pony friendship is magic) where peeta and cato can argue about wether pinkie pie or applejack is best pony, or the land of ooo(adventure time) where they can annoy the crap out of princess bubblegum and befriend marceline the vampire queen. Anywhoo, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAAAAAAAH AHHHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!
AmandaKK1524 chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
I loved this! I was cracking up soooo much when Peeta was licking the seat!
RobstenLover93 chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
I really really loved this chapter, it was very good and kind of funny. Peeta chopped off all Katniss' hair! Oh My Gosh! I dont know where they should go but chocalte land was cool and funny! :) :)
Paige Mellark-Lynch chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
k so i just checked to reveiws and realised how long some are so i am going to make THE longest review ever and talke about everything possible... so i can NOT believe just how dedicated these people are because before it was just me doing super duper long ones. i am stuck listening to my little sister tvo kids music and game sound so considering i want to work on this for at least an hour i am going to put on my r5 youtube playlist because i ran out of itunes money to buy all the songs for my playlist oh i forgot to tell you that it also has almost every single austin and ally song to. oh no i been to busy typing to put in my head phones...IM BACK! oh my gosh i love this song sooooooooooooooo much its the r5 cover of brunu mars's marry you. dum de dum sorry im just getting into the r5 music cause whenever i hear them i want to scream because i love them SO much. i mean Riker is cool, Rydel is pretty and Rossome, Ratliff is insane in a good way, Rocky is funny (i think they dont show him much) and the best for last Ross is cool, HOT, Rossome, funny, nice, sweet and ROSSOME! NO! the song ended but at least its say youll stay its not as good as some of the others but its still ROSSOME! k i need something to take up space... k im going to copy ninga so she can hate me as much as she wants but my story is very different... its the story of how i met ROSS! (totally not a real story and a dream of mine)
-I'm walking to the gym with my friends for a surprise assembly but no-one knew what it's about, there weren't even rumors which is very strange, this assembly must be important and probably a good surprise.-
WAIT HOLD YOUR HORSES I HAVE TO TELL YOU HEARRD IT ON THE RADIO JUST CAME ON AND ROSS CAN RAP! sorry back to the story
-So i get to the gym and the curtins are drawn on the stage and everyone is sitting on the bleachers so my friends and i do the same. After a few minuites everyone is here and the principle comes on stage and annouces that a band is going to play, then on the intercom system someone say,
"Give it up for R5!"
Some people looked confused but most are cheering for them, well some are yelling and looked super excited. I'm in shock so I"m staring open mouthed then i snap out of it and start cheering more then anyone else. i freeze when i see them or rather Ross, i am so glad we got these seats, they are stage level and in the middle so i right in front of Ross. They preform Say youll stay, Ready set rock, Without You, Look at us now and they did Ross's song Heard it on the Radio that actually has a music video unlike his other ones from A&A. After they are done the principle will pick a homeroom teacher and that class will get to meet R5... i almost screamed because it R5! They draw... Mrs. Macinure... WAIT THAT'S MY TEACHER! They tell her class to stand up and go with her to class. i stand up and walk out with everyone else in my homeroom which is the populars and a couple of other people who i am friends with. We get there and sit down to wait for them. But first Mrs. Macinure has to tell us something.
"Okay class, to tell you the truth there were only grade 10 homerooms in the draw because someone in the band will start attending here. And now i guess this is his homeroom." Wait a second Ross is in grade 10! EEEEEEEEEEEEEP!
Then R5 walks in looking hot as ever so Mrs. Macinure introduces them and tells us to be nice and then leads them to a long table I never noticed. She tells us that first is autographs then they will come around and talk to us. I get out of my seat and race to the table ending up right in front of Ross, I smile and try to breath which seems to be a hard task at the moment but then I think what if it was you, not being able to have friends and having insane fangirls/boys stalk you. I stop and think how hes just a normal guy so I say,
“hi.”
“what up, so are you an r5 fan.”
“the biggest, I didn’t have a t-shirt so I bought a white one and decorated it.” Aw I'm wearing it so of course he can see that.
“that is pretty cool.”
“thanks, whyd you choose here.”
“Well it's a small town and I didn’t want to flocked everywhere I went”
“well I better get that autograph before the populars get upset.”
“oh right sorry what do you want me to sign.”
“it's fine, um my shirt.” I'm wearing a tanktop on underneath so I take it off and give it to him. He signs it and I go on to Riker and so on until I'm done, then I put my shirt on.
When they come around Ross comes to me first and I'm shocked like whoa.
“so, hey again.”
“hey, I can see why you would come here now that I think about it.”
“yeah, you get sick of it.”
“so has everyone moved here.”
“yep, we are only gonna leave to shoot A&A and for Riker to guest staqr on glee.”
“cool, I guess the poporatzi have no clue where you are,”
“Nope if they want us to bad,”
k if i go on this will be WAY to long so lets just pretend that we lived happily ever after and got married after highschool okay cause i am lazy :D.

once again Rossome story and i hope u count this to and if u can only count one count this one k :D

once again Rossome story and may the odds be EVER in your favour

PAIGE

p.s. this is 1042 words :D
FictionForward chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Ok
I had a few ideas. They could go to kangaroo island where magic kangaroos poop on Katniss's head and her hair grows back. Or they could go to Lally Pop land where everything is a lollipop. Even the plane, and the people, and Glimmer.
Oooooooor, they could go to the fanfiction factory where Peeta eats everything because he got used to eating stuff in Chocolate Land.
SOOOO yea thatss all i got right now.
By the way,I love this parody. It is truly hilarious! Maybe Katniss should just kiss Peeta to shut him up. Anyway, I really want to be the longest reviewer, and do it without just saying nonsense words to make it longer. (even though that could be fun). OK
You, and your parodies are HILARIOSLY, HISTERICALLY, STOMACH ACHE FUNNY.
Peeta is my favorite part of the whole thing!

Well I hope this long enough!

Lally
Disnepiphany chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Disney World, definitely Disney World...
caty0707 chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Wow I love your story (in a non creepy way) I demand to be the longest reviewer so where should I start?

Peeta get out of the chocolate river you know you cannot swim I can swim but... GET YOUR SELF OUT OF THERE OR ELSE mabey they could go to Amemerica and meet the AWSOME real life SUZZAN COLLINS
CLOVE STOP YELLING AT CATO
CATO STOP MAKEING CLOVE YELL AT YOU
KATNISS umm uaa stop whatever you are doing
candy95 chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
alright so there's no way I'll be able to write the longest review. but this is hilariously random xD I feel like I'm on drugs reading this haha...and I think an interesting place to visit would be gagaland. entering lady gagas twisted mind 0.0