Reviews for Worth Possessing
Iron chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
I really like this. You're a great writer, who never gets boring and takes things slow. Everything has a logical next step and makes sense. Good job!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
Aaaackkk! Please continue this story! I miss the Cape so much and Fleming is my secret love and yes! You're writing is actually quite good which is a relief from most of FF!
Paineverlasting chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
Oh good god. XD This... is so interesting. On one hand I want them back together. On the other? This is so brilliant. I want... SOMETHING to happen so bad. I want to meet more of the Jackals!
Can't wait to read more though. Very good writing, wonderful grammar (which might not seem important but is)
the only thing that I can complain about is that it's to short. XD
DixonVixen93 chapter 11 . 12/8/2012
The last part of this chapter with Dana beating her head against the steering wheel was the best part of this chapter. Hands Down. xD I laughed so damn hard. Poor girl. *wipes eyes* Her life just isn't getting any easier.

Vince is in a pretty bad predicament himself. Hm. Maybe you are torturing them too much. Of course, they get it much better than Danny and Charlie do. *stares at you* What have the Matheson children done to you?

Hanson's scene was pretty funny too. Hopefully he'll have fun finding blackmail for Vince. :D

Nice chapter, looking forward to more! Looks like both Pence and Dales will be looking up from this chapter on.

No quibbles.

wtchcool chapter 11 . 12/8/2012
Dude. How could you say this was boring? The chapter has Vince liking Peter, excuse me, Fleming. :D That does not fit with boring, not to mention the Jackals.

Lol. "I'm about to set this on fire." Maybe a certain wizard turned knight should be taught how to translate that. Although I suppose Vince learned that because of Hartman. Er, rather polite of them to give advance warning.

Vince got tired of watching SyFy movies? *gasps* ;) Poor guy.

Huh. I guess Vince hasn't been locked up in the penthouse 24/7 if the paparazzi has tracked him and Peter down at 5 star restaurants. Which is priceless, I might add.

Quibble: You wrote: "getting'"; while the apostrophe would make sense if you were abbreviating that to gettin' because of the accent, when you spell out the whole word, it can be dispensed with.

And the answer to Dana's question lies partly with you and partly with Tom Wheeler. You probably are torturing them too much, but please don't let up on Vince. It's too fun. And I know better than to think you're going to let up on Dana when you can nudge her towards Scales.

Good work. If this is your idea of boring, I definitely can't wait to see what's coming.
DixonVixen93 chapter 10 . 10/27/2012
Uh-oh. I think Philips has some explaining to do!

Dana does need a break, actually. Poor girl's life is a cosmic joke; especially since we're all her audience and get an occasional chuckle out of it.

*coos at the Pre-Dales* It's gonna happen soon, Dana!

Lovely update *especially* the part where Vince crossdressed. xD Had a little quibble about it though. "Vince had looked stunning the backless black evening gown and bright pink lipstick." - This sentence, it doesn't seem complete to me. It would sound better like "Vince had looked stunning in the backless black evening gown and bright pink lipstick."

Otherwise, loved it!

wtchcool chapter 10 . 10/27/2012
Of course Dana needs to catch a break; the author's gearing up to write Dales for crying out loud! Poor woman.

Scales absolutely would be acting like the scumbag he is if he wasn't smitten with her. But then, maybe that's one of those things she's busy ignoring. I wouldn't blame her.

Aw. Poor Trip. :( This somehow seems unacceptable. He's the Cape's son, and going to be Chess's stepson. The boy needs to learn how to fight properly.

Quibbles: 1. You wrote: "She didn't want to know why they were following her, but did." Does that mean "but they did"? Does it mean but she did want to know? 2. You wrote: "She had, as far as she knew, one chance to get everything thrown out as circumstantial evidence". There are numerous reasons for getting evidence thrown out, but being circumstantial is not one of them. 3. "Vince had looked stunning the backless black evening gown and bright pink lipstick." *coughs* You left out "in," it should be "stunning in the..."

So you know I have to ask if there's art to go with the PCPD's ball. (Why do I suspect that there is?)

Ahh! Shrek reference! :) Heh. Philips as Donkey; I dunno, I think Donkey's more sympathetic...

Oh. Empty night, Philips just recognized the Cape, didn't he? *sighs* You'd think if it was that obvious Dana might've had a clue, and yet no.

Good chapter overall. Can't wait for the next one.
DixonVixen93 chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
Brain bleach, Vince, lottsa lottsa brain bleach. *snickers* Poor guy. I think Vince was the one who had the worst day. Probably having to do with the fact that he got off that kiss from his arch nemises. *snickers*

Nice speech from Dominic, I might add. :P Lmao. Poor Dana, though.

Wonderful chapter. I liked seeing Anarchy plus it was funny to see everyone's bad day.

No quibbles to report.

wtchcool chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
No, "good" isn't sufficient. Brilliant!

Worst day? Everyone's day wasn't awesome? Oh, Dana had to go to an early press conference, but she didn't seem to mind too much by the end.

(Were you supposed to be one of the reporters crying, by any chance?)

Ohh. Anarchy is Charles' brother-in-law! :/ Poor Charles. Wait, what? What was that message about? Vince is consorting with terrorists? Is that the Carnival? The Jackals?

Vince finally moved into the penthouse! And wow. :D That is quite an awakening.

And it is now going to be impossible for Vince to deny to himself that he's attracted to Peter. :D But I guess we should've known Chess was a master strategist. Doubtless he took into account that sacrifice would be involved.

I'm sure it will be no surprise to you that the last scene was my favorite and that I loved this chapter. More please?
Paineverlasting chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
ohmigod... this is truly just... simply awesome. I really love this. God I hope you don't forget this- it's wonderful work.
...yeah, just wow. XD I'm feeling really REALLY bad for Dana and... ok, in a way simply everyone.
...I feel like Chess is going to be mean in the next chapter...
Can't wait to read more! Update soon!
DixonVixen93 chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
Well now I wanna give Vince and Dana both hugs. *huggles them both*

Very nice Dana-centric chapter. :) I feel bad for her, I really do, but at least we know that she's going to be happy in the end, right?

And Vince, yes, fate is always out to get you. Haven't you learned this much yet?

Hey, do you think that it's all about guys with great asses that get tormented? 'Cause you torment Scales, and then Dana mentions that he has a nice ass. And then we already *know* about Vince, and he gets all this crap from us. I think I've just made a theory. :P

I've only got one quibble for you, and that's a typo: "...smudging her mascara and eyeliner all over her hand an face..." an should be and.

Overall, very nice chapter. :) On my way to reading your new stories.

wtchcool chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
It's up! Yay!

And that was a quick trip to Dales. *shakes head* Dana thinks that because she's only seen it covered up. It's probably covered in scales like the rest of him. *wrinkles nose*

Hey, look, it's your favorite method of getting Scales off the hook. But I guess when the guy actually committed the crime, you would need a technicality to set him free.

...This chapter is making me worry about Dana. First she doesn't stop to think that she was being lied to about the impossibility of running a DNA test, now she wants to call character witnesses for Scales? Does opening the door mean nothing to her? And for heaven's sake, if she regrets signing the divorce papers, she seems to forget that they would be allowed to remarry. (You know, if Peter didn't get in the damn way.)

Quibbles: 1. "Obviously she could have slept with Travis anytime she'd wanted too," let's see, what's disturbing about that sentence? Well, for one thing, that should be "anytime she'd wanted to." 2. "Maybe she could even ruin ARK Corporation into the bargain…" I believe there are some words missing from that sentence. Perhaps it should be: "Maybe she could even throw ruining ARK Corporation into the bargain" or something. 3. "all over her hand an face" that should be "hand and face." 4. "The thought nearly made her begin cry again." Shouldn't that be either "begin to cry again" or "begin crying again"?

...Second pot of coffee. :/ That doesn't sound healthy. Although it's probably the least of his concerns, but still.

Peter! :D Aw. So screwing with Vince is a bad thing? :(

If I give Dana a hug, would that keep her from seeking one from Scales? No? Phooey.

Good chapter. Loved the last scene the best.
DixonVixen93 chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
Yay! *happy dance* It's a Vinwell friendly chapter! :3 *huggles it* Ah yes, coffee and a half-naked Vince. What more could you ask for? ;)

I feel sorry for Peter, though, poor guy gets shut down from everyone that he loves. :/

Vince doped up with morphine is a wonderful thing. Maybe she could kiss him and get away with it, considering he's all doped up. :P He won't remember it in the morning... *innocent whistling*

Wonderful little chapter. :) Looking forward to more!

wtchcool chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
Hey, chapter 7 is back!

I would very much like to read the geek version of Chess' origin. :)

*pouts* So far, the most we've seen of Vince has been in Jamie's fantasy. That seems disappointing. What's taking Peter (and his alter ego) so long?

Hey, Peter and Jamie are reconciling! Sort of. Kind of. :/ Poor Peter. God, she's manipulative. At least he's suspicious. Her taking after him isn't necessarily a bad thing. Oh, wait, were we talking about personality-wise? Yeah, that's pretty bad.

It's the computer virus from Chuck! :) Does Morgan have a cousin at the Tattle Tale?

Naive little Jamie; can't figure out that Peter probably has similar fantasies to the one she was entertaining.

Oh Vince. Just what he needed on top of everything else. Yes, Orwell should have to face Vince without having the drugs acting as a buffer later on. No way she should be able to get away with it that easy. Especially when she's planning to give Dana hell, or she would if she knew Dana was the poor attorney assigned to Scales' defense.

Quibbles previously given and addressed.

Ah, and because I forgot to mention in the previous review: The employee can't be that efficient. There is no reason to have that many paperclips, other than a bad case of boredom and an oblivious boss. *shrugs* But as long as Peter's happy...

Great chapter.
DixonVixen93 chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
Mmm. Depends on how empty the bottles *were*. Maybe you were doing both your toes and your fingernails. Maybe you were using two or three different colors? *shrugs* Who knows?

And... I feel really sorry for Vince in this one. Can I wrap him up in a quilt and take him home with me? I promise I'll be really gentle! He can have cocoa and cheesy horror movies! :)

Very good chapter, though, I really felt the emotion coming from Vince. Makes me feel even worse for him than I did before this chapter. *huggles him* So... can I take him home now? *looks pitiful*

Dana can use a few hugs herself. Poor girl. That confrontation is not going to end well...

Nicely done. Still adorable to see Fleming wanting to be romantic. xP

Looking forward to more!