Reviews for Conversation Under a Stairwell
lavanderbunny chapter 6 . 7/17/2015
Pfft. So they both finally came out of the closet, ehh? Hint hint. X'D match that up with the beginning part it really looks funny.
The Science of Deduction- SH chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
I loved your story, and that last line was a killer.
a fanfictioner chapter 6 . 1/1/2015
that was great!
Sweet-Strawberry-09 chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
haha I laughed at the last line I don't know if you did the joke intentionally or not but still it was funny
Rosenmaedchen chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
The last sentence made my day
CosmicEssence chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
Good job keeping the conversation going and all and for the little pun at the end there (:
sniperbob18 chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
Coming out the closet. Classic! Spiders, clowns, trapped in a small dark place...good times. But seriously, clowns are just freaking. I never really liked clowns - the whole makeup/smiley faces thing and not to mention the whole being way to happy part freaked me out, then thanks to IT - I'm even more paranoid of clowns. Ugh and spiders...my room always had rain spiders in it, harmless creatures but so do not like them. Sorry - typing way to much. Great story, thank you so much for writing this.
datawolf39 chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
that ending was awesome oh gawd i nearly choked on my tea during the ending.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
Double meaning in the that last line, and the romantic candle seemed like a good set up to lead up to that line. Haha. John and Sherlock 'coming out of the closet' together. That's priceless.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Aww...how sweet
neva-chanluvsmonsters101 chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
XD gay nightclubs and 'getting out of the closet' Lol you're a riot!
curious alice chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
No I'm pretty sure John is still in the closet. As for Sherlock, he'd need to like someone to ever actually be in the closet.
Faelwen Slashbringer chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
Aw, it's good to see they've finally come out of the closet... XD
Faelwen Slashbringer chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
"Never trust a clown, John. they are very deceiving."
I will remember these words of wisdom for the rest of my life. O_O
Faelwen Slashbringer chapter 1 . 10/14/2012