Reviews for Conversation Under a Stairwell
lavanderbunny chapter 6 . 7/17/2015
Pfft. So they both finally came out of the closet, ehh? Hint hint. X'D match that up with the beginning part it really looks funny.
The Science of DeductionSH chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
I loved your story, and that last line was a killer.
a fanfictioner chapter 6 . 1/1/2015
that was great!
Sweet-Strawberry-09 chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
haha I laughed at the last line I don't know if you did the joke intentionally or not but still it was funny
Rosenmaedchen chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
The last sentence made my day
CosmicEssence chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
Good job keeping the conversation going and all and for the little pun at the end there (:
sniperbob18 chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
Coming out the closet. Classic! Spiders, clowns, trapped in a small dark place...good times. But seriously, clowns are just freaking. I never really liked clowns - the whole makeup/smiley faces thing and not to mention the whole being way to happy part freaked me out, then thanks to IT - I'm even more paranoid of clowns. Ugh and spiders...my room always had rain spiders in it, harmless creatures but so do not like them. Sorry - typing way to much. Great story, thank you so much for writing this.
datawolf39 chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
that ending was awesome oh gawd i nearly choked on my tea during the ending.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
Double meaning in the that last line, and the romantic candle seemed like a good set up to lead up to that line. Haha. John and Sherlock 'coming out of the closet' together. That's priceless.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Aww...how sweet
neva-chanluvsmonsters101 chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
XD gay nightclubs and 'getting out of the closet' Lol you're a riot!
curious alice chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
No I'm pretty sure John is still in the closet. As for Sherlock, he'd need to like someone to ever actually be in the closet.
Faelwen Slashbringer chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
Aw, it's good to see they've finally come out of the closet... XD
Faelwen Slashbringer chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
"Never trust a clown, John. they are very deceiving."
I will remember these words of wisdom for the rest of my life. O_O
Faelwen Slashbringer chapter 1 . 10/14/2012