Reviews for Sentimental Reasons
Rara chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
hehehe! cute! Those digimon... such wonderful busybodies!
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
This was very natural and cute. The Digimon's reactions were a nice touch. (I'm a new fan of the show - what's a PTB?)
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Hahaha XD Leave it to the Digimon to not even know what a kiss is! XD
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Cute! I love this suave Joe! What an interesting color combination they make. haha I suppose it's another reason why they make a fantastic pair!
Sony89 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
that was a really cool oneshot, i liked it a lot!

great job!
Soccer Chicka chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
Awwwww! How cute! I'm a fan of Mimoe...I think they make a cute couple. I guess you're a fan too...if you are my friend has an awesome Mimoe songfic called 'I'm a Believer' Her author name is Fordina. I think you'd enjoy it. Awesome work yet again!
Carbon-Based Biped chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
That was funny. I likeed the flow, how each person said what they were saying at just the right moment to make it funny. Yay!
whoopdedoo chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
Great!
Jenna D chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
That was sweet! ~J~
Ismini chapter 1 . 6/1/2001
Another cool Mimoe title is cool and matches with the summary.I like both of them better in season 02,so try to write more with the two of them in that looks even cooler now with a great style and Joe is just...well,have you seen a cuter guy than him anyway?Also,it's great when the other guys are around too,it makes "atmosphere" and they can tease them and stuff so it's all like this,I love your fics,maybe I haven't reviewed many but be sure I will!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
NotLaura chapter 1 . 5/12/2001
*delighted squealing* I loved it! that was great. Funny, romantic, sweet... *happy sigh* and 02 Joe is pretty darn hot... :)
kestin chapter 1 . 4/26/2001
write more of these kind of stories the're my fav!

so write a sequel pleaseeeeeeeeeee!
yotama chapter 1 . 3/20/2001
wow u r so good a writer! i don't know y i only started reading ur fics now
Pikachumaniac chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
*squeals* I luv Mimoes! *which is why my favorites list is more or less composed of mimoes... heh heh* But this is just sooo sweet! I luv it i luv it i luv it i luv it i luv it i luv it *continues ranting and raving while Yama and Jyou shake their heads*
Capt. Lee chapter 1 . 3/1/2001
A very realistic portrayal of how young romance can often blossom. Again, dialogue was great-each character had a distinct voice. Finding that voice can often be an aggravation, but not only do you hit it, you hit it on top of making their awkward exchange realistic and memorable.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »