Reviews for The Terebinth Tree
Freshman-Generation chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
I adore the language you use in this fic and the word choice. I know this fanfic is two years and may never be completed but I had to drop a review. I also enjoy that the fic is more of her death than jess in love with her.
Drako Night chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
very very good better than most people ive read and this one needs to continue
Wolfy3847 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Very good. Would love to see this story continued
kittyhawk09 chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Wow very interesting. Keep writing.
richard kayser chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
good, both chapters, i am hungry for more. nicely written.
Senshi Sun chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Nice job! It's great to see that not every single Bridge to Terrabithia fanfic ends up with Jesse and Leslie having adorable little Mary-Sue babies.

This fanfic caught my interest because I wrote a one-shot where Leslie is dead, Jesse is now a grown-up artist, and May Belle is a big character in the story. Don't worry. Our stories go in completely different directions.

Your writing is great. I love how you set up Jesse as being older, but I can't quite tell how old he is. I'm thinking college right now, but feel free to correct me in a later chapter. The story is darker, but has some funny moments. The characters from before seem in character, and the new ones are interesting.

You did ask for corrections, and I think I found one. Bridge to Terrabithia did not take place in Chelyan, West Virginia. It took place in Lark Creek. They never say which state Lark Creek is in, but it's close to Washington, DC. I'm going to guess it's still in Virginia, since that's where the author wrote it and author's generally write settings based on places they've lived in.

You earned yourself another follower. Great job!
Sassmaster Omega 620 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Yes! I got the first review! -coughcough

This was really good work; The way that Jesse acted was completely in character although the book I thought Leslie died from jut drowining not a brain injury? Well in any case I still thought this was incredibly good for a first fic (My first fic suked, really, really badly) I enjoyed the opening very much as it caught and held my attention thoughout the whole thing, I also loved your descriptions (palpitating, jaw splitingly, etc.) I was a little confused though, did Jesse paint Leslie's potrait on a sheet or canvas? I wasn't to sure about that, but again really really good work here.