Reviews for Neither Here nor There
This was really great!
east231 chapter 1 . 5/9
I wish there were more stories of Percival and Merlin. Thanks for doing this one as it is really good!
DragonThetan chapter 1 . 3/29
Wonderful story! Thanks!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 2/7
Ah there aren't enough fics where Percival plays a decent part, he just always seems to take a forced backseat. Very nicely done, and worked out.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
This was touching. Percival really was the best to find him :)
J-Wing chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
Awesome! There need to be more stories with an epic Percival coming to save the day in them!
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Percival was AWESOME!
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
I really like the way you write Percival, and I really like this piece. :) Thank you for writing!
- Clara B
Grac3 chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
That woman is amazing. I really liked the start of this fic, with the weird old man and the boot on his throat.
ThatFriendNextDoor chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Oh, how I love Percival! (And Merlin too, of course!) I just loved this.
Cutest.
Thing.
Ever.
paintedbones chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Loved it! Written very well, with the right amount of pacing. I enjoyed the center on Percival because it's uncommon and let's face it, Percival is the best. I want more Maab, she sounds like my grandmother. :)
DragonReader99 chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
That was great! I love it when Percival's all protective! Thanks for writing!
MugetsuPipefox chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Haha I'm with Perc on this one - I like that woman XD
Poor Merlin, I'm sure it would have been quite the shock - but Percival is lovely :3 His secret is definitely safe.
Wonderful!
Haha chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I'm totally going to be her when I'm old.

"I'll have your hide!"
wryter501 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
you know, your oc reminds me a little of a female dragoon... :D oh, i see, it's mab...
and yeah for percival! i love comforting!knights... and for percival, it's all so simple. in a place where magic is forbidden, you keep it secret so you can protect your loved ones, so you don't get sent where you can't protect them anymore...