Reviews for Neither Here nor There
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 11/3
This was touching. Percival really was the best to find him :)
J-Wing chapter 1 . 10/4
Awesome! There need to be more stories with an epic Percival coming to save the day in them!
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 6/3
Percival was AWESOME!
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 4/13
I really like the way you write Percival, and I really like this piece. :) Thank you for writing!
- Clara B
Grac3 chapter 1 . 2/24
That woman is amazing. I really liked the start of this fic, with the weird old man and the boot on his throat.
ThatFriendNextDoor chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Oh, how I love Percival! (And Merlin too, of course!) I just loved this.
Cutest.
Thing.
Ever.
paintedbones chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Loved it! Written very well, with the right amount of pacing. I enjoyed the center on Percival because it's uncommon and let's face it, Percival is the best. I want more Maab, she sounds like my grandmother. :)
DragonReader99 chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
That was great! I love it when Percival's all protective! Thanks for writing!
MugetsuPipefox chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Haha I'm with Perc on this one - I like that woman XD
Poor Merlin, I'm sure it would have been quite the shock - but Percival is lovely :3 His secret is definitely safe.
Wonderful!
Haha chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I'm totally going to be her when I'm old.

"I'll have your hide!"
wryter501 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
you know, your oc reminds me a little of a female dragoon... :D oh, i see, it's mab...
and yeah for percival! i love comforting!knights... and for percival, it's all so simple. in a place where magic is forbidden, you keep it secret so you can protect your loved ones, so you don't get sent where you can't protect them anymore...
Witch by Midnight chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
great story...i loved the old women. one problem what does maab mean
LinBates chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Loved the story!

Always wondered what Percival's attitude toward magic would be!

Unless you or someone you loved suffered at the hands of someone with magic, I would imagine most people would find magic to be good or bad depending on who used it and for what!

Keep them coming and share the magic!
Emachinescat chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Loved the old lady! Brilliant writing!
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Excellent job! This was amazing, and I really liked the old woman in this. Fiesty, haha.

Great job!