Reviews for Neither Here nor There
ThatFriendNextDoor chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Oh, how I love Percival! (And Merlin too, of course!) I just loved this.
Cutest.
Thing.
Ever.
paintedbones chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Loved it! Written very well, with the right amount of pacing. I enjoyed the center on Percival because it's uncommon and let's face it, Percival is the best. I want more Maab, she sounds like my grandmother. :)
DragonReader99 chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
That was great! I love it when Percival's all protective! Thanks for writing!
MugetsuPipefox chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Haha I'm with Perc on this one - I like that woman XD
Poor Merlin, I'm sure it would have been quite the shock - but Percival is lovely :3 His secret is definitely safe.
Wonderful!
Haha chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I'm totally going to be her when I'm old.

"I'll have your hide!"
wryter501 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
you know, your oc reminds me a little of a female dragoon... :D oh, i see, it's mab...
and yeah for percival! i love comforting!knights... and for percival, it's all so simple. in a place where magic is forbidden, you keep it secret so you can protect your loved ones, so you don't get sent where you can't protect them anymore...
Witch by Midnight chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
great story...i loved the old women. one problem what does maab mean
LinBates chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Loved the story!

Always wondered what Percival's attitude toward magic would be!

Unless you or someone you loved suffered at the hands of someone with magic, I would imagine most people would find magic to be good or bad depending on who used it and for what!

Keep them coming and share the magic!
Emachinescat chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Loved the old lady! Brilliant writing!
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Excellent job! This was amazing, and I really liked the old woman in this. Fiesty, haha.

Great job!
NerdBurga chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Haha I absolutely loved your OC, she was awesome, and the actual story was great too - very sweet. Really enjoyed this :)
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I like Pervical, and wished we had seen more of him in the series. Thank you for writing!
chele the original chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Great story I like it!
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I'd love to read a:

Since Uther banned magic and made other rulers follow suit.. the natural world goes crazy. Envoys from as far as Japan start to come... but not to talk to Uther... they want to talk to Merlin.
SoulMore chapter 1 . 11/18/2012