Reviews for Memento Vitae
PenNotebookStory chapter 24 . 6/4
I read the entire thing in two days, two because I finished it at seven the next day after I started reading. I just couldn't sleep without knowing what'll happen next or feeling like I'll have a horrendous nightmare if I sleep without finishing it. I love how realistic your story is and how every character is interesting and special in their own right. I love how you fit everything so perfectly and how you just blew me away. Thank you for sharing this awesome story.
maizcorn chapter 13 . 4/28
Best. Chap. Ever!
maizcorn chapter 12 . 4/28
Wow! I love the way you managed to insert the title there. And yeah I learned something new. Also enjoyed the converstion with Mat, how you described they views on living. The speeches were deep. Very deep. Nicely put.
trained2love chapter 24 . 4/10
this fic was gorgeous. like wow. wow wow. why haven't I heard of this before?
trained2love chapter 23 . 4/10
what the fuck are you doing to me?!
Gleek4Lfe chapter 24 . 3/31
Hey, okay, so I just wanted to say I'm sorry for not reviewing every chapter like this story deserved and I'm also sorry for taking so long to read this story. It's literally taken me like two years to read it because it's been on my follows for that long. Like I honestly don't even know how that happened. Anyway I wanted in the least to express how irrevocably this story has effected me. The fact the it was completely thought out and well written meant everything. If anyone else were to have written this story I don't think it would have been as great as it is. It was thought out to the point where every angle and perspective was covered by at least one person in the castle without taking away from the story. And I love, love, loooove how you chose to write Brittany. She really is the knight of this story. There were so many things about her that shown through so effortlessly. I mean the whole time I was reading I knew how this would end for Santana but I didn't know how Brittany would play into it or what her choices would be. Especially when she had Samuel. But in the end like Santana I felt like what Brittany decided and was was played out was inevitable.

I mean this:

"And it hit Santana that this must be what it's like to watch a star die, to watch it burn brightest before it goes out.

Once she was made to kneel before the block, her neck on display for the thirsty blade Santana saw that she was still holding back her tears. Something Santana was having to do as well, with all her might, their eyes remained locked as Azimio aligned the axe with her neck and as he reared back Santana could only say 'I love you, mi reina'. Words mouthed into silence, but they were heard, she could see in the way those blue eyes calmed that she heard.

Then the axe fell."

It was like you your took the breath right out of my lungs. I was sobbing with grief and a weird sort of acceptance. I'd go as far to say there's no other way I would have wanted it to end. What gave me pause though was when I thought Santana wasn't going to die too. I think that would have been the worst kind of torture.

But anyway what I'm trying to say is thank you, thank you for taking the time to really give this story your all because I appreciated it in full. And you can take that to the bank ;)

"mi reina" I MEAN!

-Ash
xxHoneyBexx chapter 23 . 2/16
I was just lying in my bed, when all of a sudden I started CRYINGGG! Like holy fuck. Gurl you know how to write cuz I'm bouts to lose it D':
sarzah23 chapter 23 . 1/27
Ugh. I just read this again, kinda randomly...Cause it just pops into my head sometimes.. and UGH. I love it. So bittersweet, but I LOVE it!

Please tell me there will be more Brittana out of your amazeball brain?!

Get it girl.
Okay so I wanted to say that I do love this very much and I think it's wonderful but I have sobbed so hard over this so I'm a little bummed out. I kind of wish you had included a warning that this might not have a happy ending (even though it technically did in the future). Because honestly I was crying so much that I couldn't really READ the happy ending. Maybe if it had just been two possible ending chapters with one where you don't really know what happens and the other is for the people who are okay with them dying because honestly so much emotional investment and then tears.
Well fuck. Don't get me wrong i liked their califirnia ending but i have never sobbed so hard over a fucking story. I thought they would in that time have a hqppy ending i cant process. I know it goes against your principles but would you perhaps consider writing an alternate chapter ending just for a few of us?
dnmann chapter 24 . 1/14
Okay, not sure what I just read. But it was fantastic. I don't know how you did that to your main characters and still came out with a great ending, but you did.

Guest chapter 24 . 12/23/2014
THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES IVE EVER READ.

YOURE AMAZING,YOURE WRITING IS AMAZING AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS STORY

SO,SO,SO,SO GOOD
pixlette chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Thanks for this wonderful story.
pixlette chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
I am already up to Chapter 5 and I am totally hooked! This is an awesome fic! I can't wait for them to finally be together!
achttien chapter 24 . 10/1/2014
I love the ending! What an amazing story! Thanks for sharing this story to us. It's very close to reality that happy ending is almost close to impossible considering the timframe and all...but I love the fact that you added a little bit of the other lifetime where there's a chance for them to end up together happily as a healer and toymaker just like what they wanted to happen. This is definitely one of my favorite fanfic! :)