Reviews for Memento Vitae
reeeo chapter 1 . 3/19
still one of my favourites
Harrybm54 chapter 24 . 3/4
The first chapters were very hard to read. I love Santana so much and the Idea of her being abused and beaten is to hard to stomach. But then she found Brit and all seemed well. Although ther was always that terrible angst and fear for the likes of Karowski and Azimio. Your Artie is the worst person ever and I could very well agree with wat happend to him. What you did to Santana and her Queen though was so heartbreaking that it took me a couple of days before I decided that I could write a revieuw. Thank god you made it up. But still... Anyhow, thank you for a epic piece of fanfiction.
Jonnexd chapter 24 . 1/22
This story was AWESOM!
Fuck, I have never cried so much while reading a fic. This better end happy because I am freaking out right now, and am so sad.
hedonist11 chapter 24 . 1/12
If they gave away awards for fanfiction yours would definitely be one that should win.

This was so wonderful and heart wrenching to read at the same time.

I hated that their ending had to happen the way it did, but it really added to the undiluted realism of the story. It was true to the times and I believe it wouldn't have happened another way. Even though it did break my heart into a hundred pieces. I just pictured Santana finally letting herself cry after Brittany's death and it was like a stab to the heart. Amazing writing. (Although I did kinda wish Santana had the pleasure of killing Archibald)

I was completely entranced by the whole story though. The way they fell in love and how it grew and grew through all their obstacles. How everything was centered around Santana. She was this unimportant slave that changed a kingdom and she never really knew. I'm glad both Samuels found each other.

I still can't get over how in love I was with the way Brittany and Santana loved each other. They truly were each other's knights.

I'm so glad you gave us happier versions of some of them in the last chapter. I really didn't think I was going to find solace in the fact that Brittana met as reincarnations. I mean, I was bummed. Because even though it was them, it wasn't really THEM, you know?

But then they saw each other and it was them somehow. It wouldn't have been right for them to not have fallen madly in love the very first moment they laid eyes on each other. And it wouldn't have felt right if they didn't kiss like their lives depended on it. Because that wouldn't have been normal for another Brittany and Santana, but it felt normal for your Brittany and Santana. The Brittana from the story.

They found their friends, and family, and jobs, and last names, and then they found each other and it was so epically romantic.

Thanks for a wonderful story.
LunarMiko07 chapter 24 . 1/2
This was an amazing story. Thank you for writing it. I'm glad they got that happy ending in their new reincarnated life.
aprilthewelder chapter 24 . 10/29/2013
So I read this whole thing in just a couple of days. I'm sure my boss will be happy to find me productive again because this story completely consumed me while I read it. Ugh. It's just so amazing. I must admit I was hating the hell out of you during chapter 23. Like, real hard. Questioning myself why I was still reading. However, I started reading chapter 24 and audibly gasped out loud "oh my god she's a healer!...oh my god she makes toys!" I was suddenly praising you all over again. Thank you for this. I will definitely reread after reassemble my emotions.
aprilthewelder chapter 8 . 10/28/2013
Also, I know I read in one of your notes not to judge characters too early, but full disclosure, I am judging King Archibald like a fucking boss.
aprilthewelder chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
I just started reading this today and am so happy I came across it! This is definitely my kind of fic. Full blown AU, smart, witty, and grammatically correct. Yes please. This will keep me occupied at work tonight for sure. Thank you!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/16/2013
This is the best story I have ever read. Your story consume me, my thoughts lingering on how much they love each other. I hope a lot of people would read this and thank you so much for sharing this story to us. You are my favorite author I read all your fics. :)
Aurorazilla chapter 24 . 9/29/2013
This story... is one of the most beautiful, most perfect stories I've ever read on this sight - if not THE most beautiful. It's so wonderfully written, the plot is flawless, all of it is just absolutely perfect. And the end is just... amazing. This beats all other fanfictions I've ever read - including "Color". Thank you so much for writing this. 3
XEvenAngelsHaveWickedSchemesX chapter 24 . 9/13/2013
That was amazing. I loved every second (even though it made me cry so much in the end). Thank you for writing such a beautiful story.
A chapter 24 . 8/27/2013
Brilliant!
PMDVDPZ chapter 23 . 8/28/2013
wow... where to even begin? first of all, you are amazingly talented. and this story had me crazy with feelings. i read it in a couple of hours, i did not sleep bcs i wanted to finish it. i was literally sobbing with the ending you gave them. but it was realistic, sadly. the epilogue was beautiful. made me hopeful once more. thank you for this story. i will read all of your work now, because you are amazing. and one more thing... this has been one of those amazing stories that i had to stop reading for a while to pull myself together, or sometimes to reread some things twice to savor it, to feel it more. just, truly , amazing. and heartbreaking. and beautiful. and sexy. and true romance. it has it all. thank you, once more.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/15/2013