Reviews for 23 Sacrifice
Greye chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
Awwww maaaan! Okay so first, I finally found you-the author of my dreams who has a HUGE cache of Jemily fics that are WONDERFUL! I've been reading your stories like crazy. Like, almost late to work once crazy haha! So kudos to you and your amazing writing!

I haven't reviewed till now since I usually wait until the end, but I just had to. I really, REAAAAAAALLLLY thought this fic was a salute to Dexter. Don't know if you've ever watched that show-it's pretty awesome. Fucked up as all hell, but awesome. The body parts in the ocean thing is part of Dexter's MO, though he lives in Miami.

But I like where you're going with this anyway. I was just a little bummed my original theory wasn't correct xD. I hope you keep writing more stuff, even as I keep reading!
tmarie9 chapter 16 . 8/2/2013
lmfao loved your end note haha.
tmarie9 chapter 12 . 8/2/2013
lol oh Rossi
tmarie9 chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
I'm a total anatomy dork so seeing your note at the end made me smile. I was all "that's absolutely right!"
Secrets For Sale chapter 16 . 9/3/2012
Deep blue sea! I love it! Derek Morgan with crutch, what a rare sight! Haha. Tough case for JJ huh, have to study for exam while on case. Woah, didn't expect JJ to burst out like that. Guess that the Pentagon really trying to shove the job down JJ's throat. Hate the way ho Morgan treat Emily after the Doyle case. Woah, Emily Prentiss is actually encourage Morgan to go talk to a shrink?! Shows that Dr. Westfallen sure is a good doctor! Can't wait to see the both of them kick each other ass after Rockey is born!

Haha, looks like JJ's media liaison skills had become rusty, that sentence sure sounds wrong. I can't help but to imagine that if Reid went out to the sea with Hotch, he might lost his balance and topple into the water, :P Cute and sweet Jemily scene in the hotel room. Haha. The whole cutting up victims and feed them to sharks thing really gross me...

A pissed of JJ is HOT! Looks like Reid win the most money! Haha! Anyway, please let Garcia out of her lair more often, it would be more fun with her around! Lucky I didn't eat any tuna today, if not I'll be in the restroom like Emily. Lol. Aww, that's so sweet of Reid Any chance we get to see how sweet Emily was when she taking care the pregnant JJ? A flashback maybe? ;) Great Job Em, you nailed it all! Morgan underestimated the job of a media liaison, only the tough ladies of the team can do it! XD Wonder what did Rossi curse about. Maybe he should use another lauguage that Emily doesn't master so nobody will know. Haha!

Anchovy pizza?! Seriously?! Haha! Ohh, the Prentiss ladies sure are evil! This unsub really is totally insane. Always glad that JJ and Emily have each other to keep them from falling apart and make everything okay. Aww, poor Garcia alone in the lair while Emily and Morgan are 'enjoying' themselve at the beach. Ohh, maybe next time have the team on a summer vacation at the beach! I can see them playing beach volley already! Haha! Ohh, the nerd side of Emily are starting to set in! Now it's JJ turn to lose her phone huh, Im starting to think Emily did own stock in the phone makers. Haha!

Woah! Chapter 11 is so damn hot! Pregnancy hormones kicking in huh. Haha! First shower, now boat, what's next Hotch? A car or house maybe? Lol! Didn't know the both of them are screamer. Looks like Rossi got some too! Now JJ favourite method of getting answer is to ask her favourite nerd huh. Faster than asking Reid and Garcia ;) Hotch became the target, that's interesting. I bet the only number that JJ memorized by her heart is Emily's number ;) Ouch, officer down! I agreed with Morgan, it sure wasn't Emily's hormones, it it totally too hot! Glad that Hotch is ok!

AR (hope you don't mind me calling you this), you sure you wanna call Prentiss to hold and protect you? JJ gonna get jealous about it, so better be careful Haha ;) Once again, good job for completing the 23th story! :D
Sleep and Dream chapter 16 . 8/30/2012
Amazing how you can keep the storylines fresh and exciting. You better treat your muse with the utmost care!
Daisyangel chapter 16 . 8/29/2012
I really liked this story. I especially like how the entire team played a major role.
DarXe chapter 16 . 8/28/2012
LOL Loved the note at the end. Again, excellent work. I'm so glad you turn these out so fast. About the time I start to through withdrawls you post another. :) Thanks!
chawkchic chapter 16 . 8/28/2012
Go JJ taking down the unsub like a Superstar.
DarXe chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
For some reason I keep seeing Sarah Michelle Geller when I read the "Buffy". LOL Wonder why?
srhittson chapter 16 . 8/28/2012
Yeah just in case is a good idea. love the story
Coachkimm chapter 16 . 8/27/2012
Just gotta say love all the fics. Also its not to often you hear of the Coast Guard refered to Coasties unless you know one.
LoveAndMadness chapter 16 . 8/27/2012
Marijke Bush chapter 16 . 8/27/2012
When is the next ARtheBard Story?
flaminflapjack chapter 16 . 8/27/2012
Love badass pit bull JJ! Cheers to you for another amazing story!