Reviews for Because I'm Older
Jai chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Hahaha loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I likes. Maybe write some more? Pretty please?
link55-06 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I love the part where Buffy admitted that she has a spying schedule. Thanks a lot for the laugh.
Linorien chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
As an eldest sister myself this story is so relatable. Minus the whole slaying and making out part. I love how you had Dean and Buffy competing over how awesome their little ones are. Very good job.
Dulcedecorumest chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Stumbled onto this! So hilarious! And totally in character!
wayunlucky13 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
That was awesome, one of the few supernatural/buffy fics that keep them both in character and they both just happened to be doing something that they'd both do, outside of hunting! Nice to see the chemistry. Make-out distraction... Dean isn't stupid...lol.

Thanks, catch ya laters!
-Mel AKA Wayunlucky13
Dawnandspike4eva chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Cute story! You characterize beautifully and so much of the wording is awesome. I laughed out loud a couple times which is saying ALOT!
I just almost wished for Sam and Dawn to be the ones doing smooches but still well done.
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
*giggle* So cute! They are the best older siblings.
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This totally deserves way more reviews. Great job.
Illucida chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
lol I enjoyed this very much. You had the dynamic just right. This was a very fun read.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
oh my... that was great :)
Tisha Wyman chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I loved it. I can see both of them doing this and actually hitting it off. Room service? Yeah. That's exactly what they would do. lol Thank you. This was enjoyable.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Awww, too bad this was a one-shot! It could make for an entertaining series. lol I can see Dean and Buffy meeting up every couple of months to do the spying on younger siblings, before having a tryst for a weekend. ;P

Fun little story! :)