Reviews for That's Showbiz!
Dromso chapter 9 . 8/13/2014
Wow! I really like your story. It is so lively! I can't wait the next chapter.
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
RENAImochi chapter 9 . 5/6/2014
Aweeeeee please plaese pla se plaseee updateee ! This fic is soooo awesome! And they were JUST going to get along! I cant waitttt like REALLLY i need to knowww whatlll happen next ! XDXDXD
mara-kun chapter 9 . 4/14/2014
This is really interesting ! I'm really loving it ! Looking forward to what you have stored for us.
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 9 . 2/5/2014
interesting can't wait for more
Guest chapter 16 . 10/7/2013
This is a really cool fic but it seriously needs a good dose of smut. There's a lot of good plot it's funny and surprisingly dark but you really need to put that icing on the cake for us! You should get rid of Karina soon too. Maybe it could be a mob hit? I think she shouldn't stay in their act because I'm getting that vibe that she might start crushing on Kotetsu and nobody really wants to see that. Also PLEEEEEASE don't have her fall for Barnaby either! She should be paired off with some other character or just GTFO. I also see you might be hinting at something more than a friendship between Kotetsu and Antonio. Hints are fine but please don't go beyond that, have Antonio hook up with Nathan. This would be a great Taibani fic please don't ruin that for us. Barnaby needs to accept his feelings for Kotetsu already so we can have some awesome sexy times!
Hellspanda chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
Okay I am liking this fic but your formatting is shocking, you have a copy of chapter two where four should be, four where six should be and chapter six itself is missing...I have to say I'm a little disappointed with that considering that its not overtly difficult to correct, I'd love to read the rest of this and give you a proper critic but with a chapter missing I'm gonna have to wait on that.
DeAmonQuEen chapter 16 . 7/10/2013
Great story and getting curious hope you update soon!
O.D.A chapter 16 . 7/10/2013
hey this is a nice fic... getting curious of the change kotetsu will make and can't wait for you to show why those shady guys are following kotetsu... Good job and update soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/8/2013
Thanks for the update! Really, this story deserves more love. I think this is a fantastic AU, very fitting for Kotetsu too. Your characterizing is wonderful and their interactions are hilarious and sweet. I can't wait for your next update!
Hiei098 chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
woah, so creepy. Barnaby gotten himself in deep shit now.

I love this story keep up the good work.
KoreanMusicFan chapter 12 . 1/31/2013
wow i love this story so far! its amazing. _
(guest was me not signed in sorry)
Guest chapter 12 . 1/31/2013
wow i love this story so far! its amazing. _
sapphiretwin369 chapter 12 . 12/11/2012
This is the second dancing AU I've read for Tiger and Bunny, and they are really interesting to me! Looking forward to reading more. :)
YumeHume chapter 12 . 11/5/2012
I want to read more . This fanfic is very interesting . So please more chapter... Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee