Reviews for It Started With a Phone Call
Android-14 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
amazing
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Loved it!
That was a sweet and funny story
Kudos
Blade
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
This was an awesome read! I love the humor of Kurt's jokes. This story had me laughing at what Kurt had Blaine do and then everything Blaine did to his car.
LPlover93 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I loved this! Kurt making Blaine do dumb stuff just for fun was hilarious. Blaine messing up his car just to meet Kurt was a total him thing to do. But the ending, so beautiful! Thanks for writing this!
Shamrock1100 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
OMG, that's almost scary, almost stalkery and still kinda sweet
EnchantingNightmares chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
This is the most adorable thing in the history of adorable things.
mindgameplay chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
awesome story...really good plot..loved it!
edu1e6 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Loved this. Ax
lizinprogress chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
So sweet, and I didn't expect the little twist at the end. I think it made my heart grow another size. :-)
RainySunnyEnding chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
AWWWWWWWWW! This was hilarious and warming at the same time, and the end... There will be a review on klainefics. wordpress. com within the next few days.
JimtheFish14 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I absolutely love this! Especially the ending I would never had guessed that he did that on purpose! Really loved it
Szors chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Hi!

So, this is one of my favourite thing ever, and I've reread it a million times already. I'm in LOVE with their dynamic (omg, the dialogue is perfectly paced and witty and really funny). Also, I really like that Blaine is so determind to get to know Kurt, and doesn't really care that he is making a fool of himself in the process :)

I love the cameos from the parents (all of them were believable, and Burt is really how I see him) and various descendants.

It's really beautifully written: despite it being a mostly dialogue fic, you can get their character and realationship immediately, and the emotions are palpable.

But my favourite thing about this fic is 1. the pacing, 2. That the bolded titles of each section tell a small story of their own (it really brings the ficlets together, and I loved the rhythm of it) 3. The absolute MINDFUCK that this whole thing becomes with the last part, and how it makes you to reinterpret the whole story (also, Blaine in the hospital scene broke my heart).

Thank you for writing it, I really really loved it.
hurleycat chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I have this in my favorites but I don't believe I ever left a review, which is ridiculous because this is freaking amazing! Sometimes I just come back and reread over and over again because it just makes me so emotional and I love it. Amazing.
warblerklainegleek123 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Awwww that was really cute