Reviews for Documentary
Writer of Fire chapter 8 . 1/3
Oops. Found an error.
"I don't believe she said "last week"."
My bad. '
Writer of Fire chapter 7 . 1/3
You know, I love your story, but your german is breaking my heart.
So I'll give you the proper translation.

Bitte beruhigen Sie sich. Wir versuchen Ihnen zu helfen. - Please calm down everyone. We are trying to help.

Dann bleiben wir und verteidigen unser Zuhause. - Then wenn stay and defent our home.

Wir sagen Ihnen, wann es sicher ist, zu Ihren Häusern zurückzukehren. Für jetzt müssen Sie hier übernachten. - We'll tell you when you can reteurn to your home. But for now you have to stay here.

Warum sollten wir euch Amerikanern vertrauen?! - Why should we trust you American.

Sie haben die Wahl ob Sie mir vertrauen. Sie können mir vertrauen und ich verspreche, ich kann Ihnen helfen. - You have the choice if you want to. You can trust me and I vow I can help.

Wenn Sie unser Zuhause retten, werden wir kooperieren. - If you save our home, we will cooperate.

Ich verspreche es. Ich werde Euer Zuhause retten. - I promise that I will. I will save your home.

Danke, das du uns hilfst. - Thank you for helping us.

Ich bin froh, das ich helfen konnte. - I'm glad I could help.

And I would appreciate it, if you could tell me what Natasha realy said. I don't believe shenanigans said "last week".

Ich hope you will correct your mistakes in the german sentences because THEY ARE HURTING ME! Please.
Samantha2611 chapter 11 . 9/24/2016
Whoever gave you flames is an idiot, an utter moron. This is amazing. :D
Guest chapter 24 . 8/24/2016
Thank you for writing this it made me tear up way to much but I loved it
Acacia Jules chapter 22 . 8/6/2016
Why was there NOTHING about Bucky in there?! He would have CONSTANTLY been with Steve.
Acacia Jules chapter 11 . 8/6/2016
Why didn't you just turn off anonymous feedback?
DarthWinterSoldier chapter 21 . 6/23/2016
This is so sad no one really every writes about Steve after the crash while he still in the plane!
bunnyluvr chapter 24 . 5/26/2016
Not critisizing, but, ummm, Bucky was 'dead' when they would have been making these, so... it doesn't really work, sorry. Other than that, great story!
Guest chapter 24 . 4/7/2016
hey continue writing this story! also bucky wasn't there when Cap crashed the plane.
lithedgehog chapter 24 . 1/10/2016
didnt bucky fall off the train before cap crashed?
Guest chapter 17 . 11/18/2015
Man oh man, this thing is tugging harder on my heartstrings than a wild horse on his reigns!
5Z8491 chapter 24 . 10/4/2015
BUCKY
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 24 . 9/24/2015
Usually I don't like fics like this, but you've written this one with a good premise being that yeah, I think they WOULD film a whole bunch of stuff having to do with Steve/super soldier serum.
Good job!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/6/2015
I'm in tears now :(
Guest chapter 11 . 8/5/2015
I don't get how people could have flamed this... I think its really good and are glad you have continued. :)