Reviews for Charmed: Hanging with Mr Turner
Awesome story! Please update soon.
EmeraldWings90 chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
*liked
EmeraldWings90 chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
I likes Cole's classes, it's a very good consolidation of magical theory no the Charmed universe. :)
-Wings
locutes chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
Some more classes extrapolating the magical world as you see it is most interesting. Especially since Cole will NEVER be able to keep out of trouble.

This could be a seriously interesting fiction, it already is, though it is short
AnnHalliwell chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
I love this story and would love to see more of cole's classes. I know if I were at magic school, I'd love to have him for a teacher!
AnnHalliwell chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I loved Cole's information on evil!
ColeTurner21 chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
great story, would love to read more :D
RhizOneill chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
Love this story so much. Hope to read more soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
Please don't end it here! This fic is really good and I look forward to more!
Thomatshu chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
Please continue :)
Dominus Trinus chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
If Cole and Magic School was real, I would definitely attend his classes, so yes I would like to see this continued. As much as I love demonology, if I were a student in his class, I would be curious to find out more about his personal experience such as:

1)The Source’s possession of him. The Demonic Wasteland…experience and how was he able to possess a psychic on TV. Also it was mentioned by the Angel of Destiny that Cole was beyond space and time so beyond destiny’s reach. So what did that mean had the Charmed Ones given thier powers up?

2)Creating alternate realities, time travel and time reversal -especially addressing Cole’s alternate reality and when he travelled back to Melinda Warren’s time, etc.

3)The Hollow-How the Seer was able to extract it and give him the Source's powers…oh and also everything about Seers :-)

So basically I would like to see an exploration of his worst, yet significant experiences.

Other questions I would like answered are:

How can a being like an Elder, Gideon turn bad? And since he was the former Headmaster, other students would be curious about what he attempted to do. And I imagine that would lead to a whole discussion about Wyatt his status as the Twice-Blessed and what made him special and powerful. And I would definitely love a detailed explanation behind what makes Charmed Ones special and the Power of Three. :-)

So do continue this wonderful piece of work :-)
Guest chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
You should continue it, I find this extremely interesting. I would love to see something like.. him finding out about Chris and maybe him still being a teacher when The Next Generation of witches is there, like classes that include Wyatt and Chris. Maybe a class explaining about the Nexus, or someone finding out about Cole's past. I don't know. I'm just brainstorming as I don't want this this story to end, haha.
Ruon jian chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
I would love to see more Cole's opinions on the underworld are interesting. I would also love to see whether or not he brings up Belthazor.
highlander348 chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Good chapter! Well there is still the manor of why Cole is doing this. You mentioned something about that. Something he hadn't told Phoebe yet. Regardless I guess in you story Cole and Phoebe won't be getting back together. That is sad. Do please continue! Cheers!
ObsessedwReading chapter 5 . 3/31/2013