Reviews for The Morrigan
I'm up to 2am in Australia reading this amazing story! God every single of of your fanfiction have been incredible and I'm dreading the day I finish them all. Thank you so much xox
Moebius2015 chapter 17 . 12/7/2015
Beautiful!
Jolinarsam chapter 17 . 10/24/2015
Found this through the Sam & Jack Awards. I loved it! The characterizations and story were great. It was also fun to learn more about Morrigan who we didn't get to see enough of in the show. The scene with Walter and Siler had me crying with laughter! The only thing I thought would be slightly different was where I could see Daniel being in shock of Sam's news but I think he then would have immediately hugged and congratulated them both. Overall wonderful job! Will be reading more!
Little Miss Defensive chapter 17 . 5/31/2015
You have an amazing talent for story telling. I was captured right from the start. Thank you for sharing this!
Rosscan chapter 17 . 4/8/2015
I loved it !
aislingeach chapter 17 . 4/2/2015
Absolutely adored this story! It got better and better with each chapter and I'm so glad you gave it proper closer with them returning to earth and notjust 'walking off into the sunset'. Keep up the writing! :):)
weezer42 chapter 17 . 3/11/2015
great story, excellent action and lovely romance...what's not to love! thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 17 . 3/2/2015
Wow, loved it.
What a journey they had. I really enjoyed the scenes back at the SGC too.
Thanks!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/13/2014
I loved the story, it has drama, action, romance and its very well written. Well thougt-throu and consistent, the complete package.
Tamolino chapter 17 . 8/10/2014
OMG! I so loved this story. Been reading it whole day. And now after hours of reading, I am so sad it ended. But the ending was beautiful. Got me laughing like crazy Jacob punching Jack :D Great, great story! Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/1/2014
Wonderful story telling - I read the whole thing in one night!
mishy-mo chapter 17 . 6/23/2014
Smashing :)
fanka77 chapter 17 . 6/11/2014
Wonderful story! Simply wonderful!
fanka77 chapter 9 . 6/11/2014