Reviews for In the Arms of Her Dragon
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER I NEEEEEEEED MORE D: but definitely one of my favorites!
brady66 chapter 20 . 7/28
Such an amazing story! I just found it this morning and read it all day when I should have been working! I cannot wait for you to update this!

I am LOVING Hermione and Draco...I hope that her friends are as understanding as his friends...
PLEASE MOREEEEEEEEE
Mokina chapter 20 . 7/27
I need a new chapter and I need it now! I love this story!
Opal chapter 20 . 7/23
PLEASE continue
lambtastic chapter 20 . 7/24
Yes! Finally Hermione's circle is starting to find out. Her and Draco's relationship is so cute:) I wonder when the scene you put in the summery is going to happen? Is it in the up coming chapter? Will Ron react badly to their relationship or something? Please continue soon! On the side note, I checked out your profile and found out I use to read you Cardcapter Sakura stories from like almost a decade ago. Man, what a throwback. I'm starting to read CCS stories again just to catchup on the new stories being written. Lol. I just feel super old now. Can't believe it's been 10 years since I joined fanfiction:P
Leti0422 chapter 20 . 7/22
Just discovered this story and have fallen in love with it. I love the slow build of Draco and Hermoine's relationship. I like how the slytherines are being very understanding that it's Dracos life and aren't being degrading or mean towards hermoine rather caring and helpful. I am so crazy excite for the next update. But with your upcoming wedding (congratulations btw) I'm sure we'll be waiting a while I am happy to wait but please continue the story. So many authors disappear and never return. And I am eagerly waiting for the first Lemon. Lol. I will gladly be a continued reader and reviewer. Happy Wedding!
Mc111 chapter 20 . 7/20
More...I need more after your wedding and honeymoon of course.
Mc111 chapter 19 . 7/20
Things are going great for them until Gryffindor house finds out and more drama I assume. Love this story, glad you are attempting to finish it. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!
Guestywesty chapter 20 . 7/18
Please update!
BlueFiction36 chapter 20 . 7/20
Please update soon
SmileSimplify chapter 20 . 7/19
I just came upon this fic this weekend - so read ch 1 through 20 over the same period.

Before the review proper, congratulations on your impending nuptials! :) Onto the review ...

I like the parallels you included:
1. the Dark Dragon's(?) current non-corporeal state and Voldie's at the start of the HP book series, and
2. the "traitor in their midst" parallel (Wormtail within the Marauder's group and Ixen in Kapral Zabini's court). :)

How I wish you included Daphne Greengrass (one of my favorite Slytherin characters) in the series but am not going to gnash my teeth over her exclusion.

I've been anticipating the scene mentioned in the fic's summary (and at the start of each chapter!) and am still waiting to see what led to that scene. (Originally thought that would happen before they became a couple (bf-gf) but that moment has come and gone...) You'll still include that scene somewhere within the next 80 chapters, yes?

Can't wait to find out more about the dragons... and, of course, the Lions' reaction to Draco and Hermione's relationship. Looking forward to your next update (which will likely be some weeks or months after your honeymoon). :)
mygirlhermione chapter 20 . 7/19
Phew! She's finally telling her friends! I'm glad it was Neville. He's gonna be much more chill and understanding than Harry or Ron (hopefully). And I think her girlfriends wouldn't mind so much, either.
Hermione and Draco continue to be the absolute cutest. And I love the Slytherin's laid back attitude about their relationship.
Oh man, so the big bad has been introduced. I'm not gonna lie, I almost wish we just got 80 more chapters of fluff and cute Dramione, but I am curious as to how the Hogwarts students will even become involved in this whole mess - it seems like a problem much greater than they are trained to deal with. Anyways, great chapter! I hope you write more soon! :)
mygirlhermione chapter 17 . 7/19
YAY! Good news for Hermione/Draco and for you! I hope everything is going well!
mygirlhermione chapter 14 . 7/19
Omg! She better say yes! They're obviously meant for each other! Great chapter!

I'm loving the progress they're making in their relationship but I worry that the longer this goes on wihout Hermione's friends knowing, the more painful it'll be for everyone. Looking forward to seeing this all unfold!
2,294 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »