Reviews for In the Arms of Her Dragon
Jordi1111 chapter 32 . 10/18
Please, please, please update your story! I'm absolutely hooked and absolutely devastated that there is no more. You're writting is amazing!
Hello! Just wondering if you’re going to continue this story? It’s amazing and I’m hooked! Please please please keep writing! -Melissa
Gajevyaddict chapter 32 . 10/15
ahh noo I read this all in the time frame of a morning. I dont know what to do now. I need more! okay following and favoriting for now hope to hear of an update soon.
Gajevyaddict chapter 7 . 10/15
oh. my. God. dying again. I should leave a quick note to my family. epithet of Gajevyaddict: died doing what she loved. reading fanfiction.
Gajevyaddict chapter 4 . 10/15
omg I think I almost died. I started snorting, then laughing, then choking. I cant believe track yelled in her ear!
crity2re chapter 32 . 10/14
I've now read this entire story, and while I'm still waiting for the part from the summary that initially caught my eye, I'm in love with this story. I can't wait to see what happens next.
MysticalForever chapter 10 . 10/13
I need to know when the dialogue in the summary will come up. You've hooked me in with that summary and I can't wait for it that scenario to pan out.

Beautifully written story. Can't wait for more.
buzzk97 chapter 32 . 10/10
Oh my stars! This is a fabulous story and I cannot wait for the next chapter.
chloey24 chapter 32 . 10/7
This is definately one of the most original and amazing stories I've read. I look forward to the next chapter.
Chef life chapter 32 . 10/6
Ok, so it's taken me just over 2 days to read up to here and I've gotta hand it to you. Your are an excellent story teller. your characterisation is outstanding. I'm loving th pace of the story and am glad that it didnt end on chapter 32 (I wasnt sure if it was complete or a WIP). One of the nicest surprises was seeing Orla as one of the characters (it's my dogs name). I'm not sure how often you update but I look forward to it. Keep up the great work!
Chef life chapter 28 . 10/6
woohoo! she loves him!
Chef life chapter 14 . 10/6
just wow. I'm absolutely inlove with your Draco,!
Chef life chapter 6 . 10/5
omg I'm loving this! cant wait to continue!
Whit96 chapter 1 . 10/4
Wow I love this so much, A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
Whit96 chapter 27 . 10/4
This is seriously becoming my favorite fic ever so so good. You write beautifully
3,960 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »