Reviews for In the Arms of Her Dragon
lially chapter 30 . 6/24
Holy crap I just read that all in one sitting. Excellent story and interesting character development. I cannot wait for your next installment.
VioletBuckbeak chapter 30 . 6/24
Wow, love this story! Someone posted a link to it on Facebook and I am so glad they did!
5 years and the story isn't completed. What the hell are you doing?
MidnightQuill420 chapter 30 . 6/23
Need to know. Please update soon
Moonsong78 chapter 30 . 6/23
just read the whole lot in one go. epic story, I hope you finish it. sorry for your loss though.
poppyflowerpoet chapter 30 . 6/23
a) I'm so sorry for your loss and b) your writing continues to amaze me thank you for updating
MirrorOfErisedSpellsDesire chapter 30 . 6/23
Thank you so much for the chapter! I absolutely loved it! _
shadesofwhimsy chapter 30 . 6/23
Hi there! I'm loving this story! Harry is an excellent choice to be the voice of reason and I'm excited to learn who he's going to have as his unbiased people!
Forever Summoning chapter 30 . 6/22
This story is well made and very pleasing.
quinn.cruise chapter 30 . 6/22
Thank you so much for keep it up after so long time. Your story is close to my heart since it started. HUGS thank you!
IAmTheBattleMaiden chapter 30 . 6/22
Man, I can't imagine being in their shoes. What an enormous decision! I'm surprised that Draco is doubting his ability to love considering how intensely he feels about Hermoine. I love the twist of Harry being asked to be his Darharkt. I hope he says yes, although I can't really see him accepting without speaking to Hermoine about it first. I'm also really looking forward to the bad guys making their move. Action! Drama! Romance!

Later! :)
patty cake rocks chapter 30 . 6/20
I was totally not expecting you to choose harry! Good choice! Cant wait for the nect chapte!
TheEmpressJai chapter 30 . 6/21
You are doing great. Sorry about the death you had to deal with. It will get better with time. However as a grown ass woman myself I understand the struggle on writing. Life shuts me down too from time to time . Just keep up your determination and dedication and you will be fine.
Dramione Lover chapter 29 . 6/19
teddy! call him teddy xD
Riam chapter 30 . 6/21
I'm sorry to hear about your loss, I wish you a lot of strength with your grief. I also like you to know that authors like you give a lot of happiness to readers who themselves are in need of some distraction to get through some difficult times. Being one of those, I'd like to thank you for your wonderfull story. Good luck with the contest, you deserve to win.
3,471 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »