Reviews for Barton And Banner Walk Into A Bar
GeishaXnoXHimitsu chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Hey! Lou-deadfroggy asked me to be your beta!
Obviously, I finally got around to reading your story!
I think that you guys did an awesome job so far!
I like how you guys out in backstory, did you make it up or research it? 'Cause I honestly wouldn't know...
But keep up the good work! ;)
jpgFury chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Enjoying this so far - really like the way you swap perspectives between the 2 lads
Syntyche chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
You know, I love the stories about how protective Hulk is of Clint, but this fic definitely expands my interest to include Bruce and Clint interaction. I can't wait to read more of the series, but this fic even by itself is a great read.
Shazrolane chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
I love your characterization of both Clint and Bruce. Clint especially seems dead on "So this is me, socializing." That cracked me up!

This was a really nicely written story; bonding between team members, a chance for two of the more bruised members to share their burdens without being sappy or out of character. I'm looking forward to more in the Bruce and Barton world.
basaltone chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
Very nice story, I like the parallels between Clint and Bruce. Thanks for your story.
game-on-panda chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
Fantastic job, both of you! Great characterization, good humor, loved the fight in Chapter 3. Cannot wait to read your follow up. In fact, doing so now. Excellent work.
Office Romance chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
I thought the collaboration went very well. Good job to the both of you!
Mistress of Solitude chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
I love this.
Clint & Bruce friendship is so adorable!
great job.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Wow this was really good!
Lastavica chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Oo! Im digginthis!
discordchick chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
I really like this collaboration, it was really good and fun to read :) great job guys!
Lou-deadfroggy chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
I really like the preview. It makes it look like we spend all our time beating these two up. Oh wait, we do.
Lylblue chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
I really love this ! Can't wait for more : )
discordchick chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Poor guys. It really is a wonder any of these heroes turned out this well.
Lou-deadfroggy chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Why did it seem like we were writing so much more when it was all on PM?