Reviews for How I met you
Dynamite on Cure chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
Wow, we're left off on a cliffhanger of epic proportions...?
And then BAM! 4 year hiatus.
kika04 chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
Like waaaa awesome u updated its been sooo long. Ah naruto is just so sweet and loving i hope what ever it was that got them seperated they can work things out and get back together
MusicLover463 chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
So happy about this update. Can't wait for the next chapter. So excited.
nhalltheway chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
Hope you would finally update earlier than normal coz I really am interested in this story. Thanks :)
Rose Tiger chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
Please keep going! I want more!
gummy b3ars chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
Finally! I waited long for this...but it is too short :(
I'm so excited to read the next chap! Pls update soon..i hope naruto will get hinata back
MYK-ON chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
wow!
Hey chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
I know you're busy with your never ending Marley and Jake updates but if you could finish this one or at least work on it, i would appreciate it.
MusicLover463 chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
I really really want to know what happens! What happened to the relationship? I'm also wondering what will happen at the end of the interview.
TucyaGirl chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
update please .
Dynamite on cure chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
I can't wait to read the rest of this story. It's so interesting! I want to see hinata get brought on the show or on a live feed. I'd like to hear why they stopped going together, ultimately. That's my most prying question at this point. Man, whatever it is though, I'm sure it'll be so awesome!
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Haha! Oh, that is very like Naruto. Aww, Hinata! Totally what I feel about that kind of situation if I ever found myself in it. Please update soon. I can't wait! Naruto is such a charmer, of course they're going to end up together. I mean, this interview already tells us. Awesome!
MusicLover463 chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Really nice story so far. Keep it up and hope you update soon.
kikigirl4321 chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
hinata is just too awesome!
Hiccup chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
That was a long commercial break... :) nice chapter