Reviews for Journey 2: Mysterious Love
SnowGirl95 chapter 9 . 1/1
I read your profile and i was like god bless us there are still some sensible humans left on this earth. I agree almost completely what you wrote. I too HATE twilight with passion. And i Love love love Harry Potter. I just don't get why you hate Harry/Ginny pairing. I too like Percy Jackson books but movies not so much. I mean they ruined it in the first movie. There was clearly a prophecy about a demi god who when turned sixteen would either save or destroy all of us. And in the first movie Percy was already sixteen what the fuck man. Sorry rambling. I love your idea of thinking don't change we need more intelligent people around here. Love you :)
Guest chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
nice work!
Andrew chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
That was pretty good
Hope chapter 9 . 2/11/2014
Hi, Um well I was looking for Journey 1 fanfic and I couldn't find it. I was just wondering if you had changed your mind or something... well anywho, the story was amazing. Personally I loved it. Thakn you for writing it.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 9 . 2/1/2014
loved it
Gina Narbonne chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
I love this story so much...
MischievousAngel0923 chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
from what I've read you have a great background set up for your oc. If your trying to make it more original all you really have to do is create your own scenes that aren't in the movie... maybe extend the time frame a bit so that your oc can develop deeper relationships, have a few serious talks, have her tell her own adventure stories to sean, that should separate her plenty. Like I said, you already gave her a unique background, most writers don't even try that and just technically change Kalani's name to another. Honestly, her entrance itself is original, you didn't have her swing into action but have her stumble upon the guest as she was doing her chores. Trust me your story is better than you realize. However I feel that if you do go back and work on the story again as you feel you should do, you'll find yourself giving the story and its characters a lot more depth and development.

I personally can not wait to see what you come up with in your rewrite and I am sure it will be something amazing. If you want some one to Beta it I would be glad to help. Let me know!
LostInTrack chapter 8 . 6/8/2013
Rewrite the story! It would be good! :)))
GrimReaperGirl14 chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
good story
SynisterSciFiFreak chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
Really cool how you have made Sean so protective of danny. Cant wait to read the next chapter
SynisterSciFiFreak chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Really like this chapter. Thought it was really cute :)
SynisterSciFiFreak chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
Love this chapter! Cant wait to c what happens
SynisterSciFiFreak chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Love the idea you have for this story. Thought the first chapter was really cool. And the letter was really sweet :)
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
loved it
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
Snap that's good u should write a lem of Sean and kalani