Reviews for Nico, Meet Your Papa
Ioved this!
Morghan.Made.Of.Kandi chapter 1 . 10/10
eep! This is so adorable3
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 1 . 7/31
This was a sweet story -
TT chapter 1 . 4/24
why you do dis? the feels r 2 strongggg

Seriously though, that was one good fanfic. I exceptionally love the way Hades acted towards his children and his wife. It feels as though that is something he would do. :3
Weren't they twins though? Which meant he didn't exa stay because twins are born during the same time period
ilovedthis chapter 1 . 2/22
LupitaMSquirrell chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
This is... is so beautiful! I fell in love a little with your story
daughterofapollo2006 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
this was cute
Rosialette001 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Are you gonna make a sequel of when Nico looks at him in the vision?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
This a wonderful and sweet fanfic. I'm so happy I read it. Thanks for writing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Maybe you'll make a second chap...
Flaming Rose chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Awesome! So cute! Love baby Nico! Saw(?)a few grammer mistakes, but other than that, I loved it! Thanks!
The Angels Grace chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
You don't know how many times I've read the this oneshot like it's not even funny how much i re-read this btw love this oneshot :)
Alowl chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
I like your take on the characters here, especially the familial interactions between Hades and his mortal family. It's - the Hades we see in the books is very, very bitter; here, we get a glimpse of what he's capable of, of how he's so much more then what Percy sees him as.

Especially like that glimpse of future!Nico! And Hades's reaction to it; great. I wonder - if he doesn't see Nico die, does that mean that the only living di Angelo will eventually become an immortal?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
it's so adorable!
this is just plain melty mushy cuteness