Reviews for Fever Dreams
RissaGrace17 chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Cute, Very very cute! I loved it!
Rapunzella chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This story is fantastic! I read it once before––don't know why I didn't favorite it right then and there. I love the sweetness of Mary Margaret's maternal instincts, even before the curse is broken :)
TheSatanicPony chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Hi, this is going to sound weird, but did you collaborate with someone on this or give them permission to write an extremely similar fic? Because "Hazy Dreams" by 2takuya is EXTREMELY similar to this story; the dream, lines, plot, pretty much all of it. Sorry if I'm bugging you, but I couldn't let it go in good conscience, as this one was posted first and it seems to be plagiarism.
xBBx chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Cute. Very cute. :)
B
whiskets chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Oh *deep happy sigh* I love your MM/Emma moments :)
2takuya chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Only one thing to say . . . You suck, good sir or madam. Geez, I fell in love with the story, and was a little sad to find out it was only a one shot.

Ok, scratch that, I was a lotta sad to find out it was a one shot. Oh well, off to read other stories you've written.
Softrock-showtunesgirlscout22 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This is so heartbreaking but I am so glad Emma has someone to care for her
I loved it!
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Firsy dream was So sweet The second Part Was Chilling! Somehow I can Seeimf Regina Doing that She's SICK And Evil!
Shopowner93 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This was really cute. I really liked it. I think I've read your work before. I like your writing. It's really easy to read and you do a great job of painting a picture. Keep up the good work.
oldmcpiper chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
So good! As soon as I finished reading, I scrolled back to the top and read it again! :) The beginning was absolutely adorable, the part with Regina was horrifying (but in a good way), and I can never get enough of motherly MM. And to top it all off, this was incredibly well written. Definitely going on my "favorites" list!
Temo chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Very nice, not too sappy.
abbey47 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I loooved it! It was beautifully written. No chance of continuing it?
tjmack1986 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
LOVE FICS LIKE THIS! I would have loved to see something like this happen on the show. :-) Maybe we'll get an episode like this at some point.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Im loving sappy Emma! So sweet! Loved this story! good job!
adventuresinstorybrooke chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
SO good. I really loved it. I'm glad that the dream cut off before she had to kill Henry :)