Reviews for It's Not Like That
WolfScar chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
This was really ... I was going to say cute, but it's more than that. It was genuinely well written. I loved how her observations of Peeta built and continued through the story, almost book-ending it. They were so well written that I felt like I could see what she did. Besides that, they were so sweet, yet still had a sense of something more, something she couldn't put her finger on. I also think you wrote an on par Peeta, and Katniss's flow of thoughts (the narration) didn't just get the readers from point A to point B, but they felt natural. I think this story could really have a part two. I know I would read it.
emwritesthings chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
This was so cute! I found it through a rec from Manniness and I think this is so adorable! You should definitely do another cute Everlark oneshot! :)
Prizz chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This is cute! How Katniss seems fixated with Peeta's well being. :-) Cant blame her, honestly.
kattomas chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Well, I never thought of it that way. Of all people Haymitch should know, right? Liked this (somewhat sick) twist on the nights on the train. Shame on Effie for embarrassing them like that though.
11h05 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Just faved this.
"Nothing feels that good." I so wish Peeta would prove Katniss wrong.
Deserving Peeta chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
You write Katniss incredibly well. You write all THG characters so well. I so wish this was in CF so you knew she wasn't completely heartless and indifferent to dear Peeta during the Victory tour, which she pretty much was. As always, I really enjoy your writing so much!
salanderjade chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Adorable! Just the right touch of sweet and mortification! Haymitch is incorrigible and Effie is remarkably prim and proper for someone who lives in the Capital. Katiniss is predictably obtuse and Peeta is just plain beautiful.
Love it!
ChartreusePopsicle chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I just love how Katniss keeps fawning over Peeta's hair and eyelashes... Who can blame her? Perfect ficlet, really well written. Read it over at promptsinpanem and so glad you decided to cross-post it here...