Reviews for You Don't Have Any Class
SoaringBallad chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Konishi's horrible! I can't believe they all used to be friends. I can just see them baking a cake or something. Mitsuki would be reading all the directions. Sho doing the measuring, Uzuki rushing around getting all the ingredients, and Yodai bringing it all together. Koki would probably just sit there and watch! Hehe... Oh noes Alice! Run! I think Konishi knows what their up to!
OMFGhehehe chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Mitsuki! Wow their plan kind of failed! I really liked the background story you put in for the Reapers... That's the kind of past I thought of them having! Keep writing, your on fire! Good work!
SoaringBallad chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Uzuki won't be around much longer if she keeps hanging around Koki and Sho, she is going to die of blood loss! ;)
OMFGhehehe chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
I think I'm going to end up like Uzuki! What Uzuki's friend will be like... And just what is Mitzuki up to. You are making me want this game more and more! Keep up the good work please!
OMFGhehehe chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Wow! This was really good. Sho's coat is very nice, no wonder he is worried about it ripping! I really love this story! There is not enough Koki/Sho! Please continue soon! I will be anxiously awaiting!
SoaringBallad chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
OMG this is one of the best pairings in TWEWY! They are perfect for each other! :)
I can just imagine Koki sleeping with a lollipop in his mouth. XD
Can't wait for more.