Reviews for You left a baby on a door step?
PrincessBlonde chapter 1 . 1/16
wow!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
I read Britain has an urban fox problem too, and a fox did attack a baby once.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I can easily see it happening. Or Harry dying from pneumonia.
tearsofphoenix chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
LOL ;)
very funny and original, bravo!
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Breathless from laughter. Love this story.

'They're called toddlers for a reason'

Unidentified... someone's not telling

boy-who-lived-only-long-enough-to-be-run-over-by-a-milk-truck. Way to go Albus; you finished what the great Dark Lord couldn't.
SageGalleon chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Thank you so much for writing this! XD I could not stop laughing the whole way through! You wrote for Snape and captured his character beautifully and I love how you made Dumblydoreo senile. Hilarious!
angry lesbian peach chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This, this is hilarious
Moi chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
*cackle madly* Let Rita Skeeter and the magical world get wind of THIS!
Hwyla chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Oh yes! It could so easily have happened.

One fix - your Aug date would be wrong. He would have been with his parents still at that point and only 12 months old. Canon would have him left on the doorstep on Midnight Nov 1st, therefore you should probably change the date in the news article to Nov.2nd,1981. Which BTW means he might have also died of pneumonia - not that it is usually snowy in London area at that time - but it is certainly chilly enough for a coat.
Talon of soaring Eagle chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
AHAHAHAHA! I'm only laughing cause I know that didn't happen but still...BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
floating-in-fantasy chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
That is so awful. . . that is terrible . . . but really funny at the same time! :) Haha fabulous story . . . except for baby Harry dying of course . . .
Sithtar chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Is it wrong to find a child being hit by a milk truck amusing? I can't help smiling at this, it is probably because we didn't actually see the accident.

Minor note, the date should read November not August in the paper. Lily and James were killed Oct 31.
duj chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
And what happened to the poor driver? Scarred for life, probably, because he killed a child he couldn't possibly have seen in time.