Reviews for Lingering Doubts
AnimeWolfGirl16 chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
Great chapter! I feel so bad for Yeul. She just wants to help both Noel and Caius but they both have so differing views that either one could get hurt. Can't wait for the next chapter although I will be sad that the flashbacks are ending.
vexenreplica331 chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
This is one of the best Final Fantasy XIII-2 fan-fics I've. read. I love the way the NoelxYeul is advancing and the back story you've created for Noel. All the other parts are still good though.
AnimeWolfGirl16 chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
Aww... Noel's mom died, but yay! Yeul is here again! :) Can't wait for the next chapter!
AnimeWolfGirl16 chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
But I like it when you do flashbacks... I also don't care if there is already a book about Noel's past since I like yours better. I think that the person could be Yeul or Caius since they are probably the people who he has know for a while now.
AnimeWolfGirl16 chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
Great job on this chapter! Hope you get the next one up soon!
AnimeWolfGirl16 chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Yeah! Bedroom Confinement for 2 seconds! That was kind of mean that Noel thought that Hope would actually fall for that. Is Vanille and Fang going to make an appearance/ mention in this fanfiction?
AnimeWolfGirl16 chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
My first reaction to what Noel said about Yeul, wow... he's only 6 and he already has a crush, and second, yeah! Yeul is finally here!
AnimeWolfGirl16 chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Great flashback! I love it when people try to create Noel's past since it doesn't really tell us that much in the game.
AnimeWolfGirl16 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This sounds really interesting! I like how you incorporated some of the aspects in the game with the fanfiction. I also have to say that I love the way the characters are portrayed because that is exactly like them! Especially the way Hope acts.