Reviews for Nexus
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Would you please continue writing for this fandom and this ship? You are the only other person who seems to ship them. I don't know how you can't ship them! (ignoring the incest and Suguru's death).
I honestly like all of the topics used in these 4 fics. Some of them can be so teasing (rolling on the ground and squealing), and I wish that you would continue. If possible, could you write a full chapter on some of these prompts? There is no need for a full length story unless you wanted to, but hey, no complaints on any continuations of this ship. Though I may die of blood loss if you make a full length chapter on of any of the pushing M rating prompts, that's not a bad way to go out. Whether a continuation of one line fics, full length chapters, or full length stories,
Please continue this ship!
I will do my best to comment on any future work on this ship, so please go on and good luck!
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Gosh this is brilliant, crazy and heartwrentching.
Brave orange blossom chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Yay, you made another one! Are you going to continue until you reach Z? That is a lot of stories. Good luck writing the rest! Thank you for all of these! I love your stories! I've probably said it before but you are a very good writer. I love how you always take the time to research the little things and how all of the characters are portrayed. I really loved it! For once, I knew what nexus meant without you telling me. I learned it when Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's had a song about nexus. Anyway, awesome story! I can't wait till your next story!