Reviews for You Are Here
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
This is extraordinary! Please add more chapters!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Not sure she ever realized how happy she would be able to make him. I suppose she finally has reached the point where she understands that all her happiness basically stems from him! Made for each other.

Very nice!
Ariel119 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Daaaaaaaamn!
dazeedee chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Love this! Great story. Great getaway. :)
madsthenerdygirl chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
*flails in happiness* That was such a warm happy love-soaked fic that I could hardly stand it! I'm grinning like a happy idiot too now. Gah I'm so full of warm fuzzies I need to go hug someone!
Bobby-John09 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Hahaha i liked the ending it was cute and the rest was interesting as usual and ver kinky great job :)
lietomebaby chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
That was so great and sweet. The love pure and so overdue! God I am so ready for September 24th Season 5! Can I get a Woo Hoo!
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I am too smiling like an happy idiot. This was so wonderful and sweet and all sorts of brilliant! I just adored it, it was really great!

Mathilde
LadyAntebellum chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This is really so ... both ... hot and cute! And as if you wouldnt know :)... well done!
Castlelover26 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I have to say, every time I get an email that says you have a new story I get super SUPER excited and I'm never disappointed. I love your ideas and writing! You are seriously one of my FAVOURITE fanfic authors of all time. Thank you for yet another amazing story :)
dopeysac chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Just loved the last line. Can't wait to see what the new season will bring-hoping something like this!
nicbec75 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Awwwwww! This whole trip to the Hamptons is giving me happy happy Casketty thoughts and all these AMAZING one-shot fic's are not helping to abate my giddiness! XD Freaking awesomesauce! They are sooooo adorable! Castle biting her lip and the whole 'sorry, starving' comment made me LOL so bad! haha
Deb838 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Loved this!

It was hot, and it was sweet, and my stomach is still doing flips...
firstadream chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This fic makes ME smile like an idiot. All your fics do actually. :)
Kaz chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Loved it, you have obviously been reading the same spoilers as me lol. Can't wait to see them there in the show even if it's not as hot as this, sure we will will still love the episode :o) thanks for posting.