Reviews for Back to Titanic
Natasha chapter 16 . 8/26/2013
Wow, it was beautiful. You've got quite a skill. I was in tears.
guest chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
I Love it! Can't wait for more! Update soon please!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
Wow! Can I just say that I love where you have been taking this story! And it's so nice to hear from you again. This is one of my favorite titanic fan fictions and I can't wait until there is even more to read! Great original story line and plot and great author :)
AGirlInTheOpera chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
What a great story! I'm really interested in it. 3
Princesa de la Luna chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
hi, interesting story and chapter. do you or your like to draw? can you please draw your OC and some scenes in the story? or make some banners please? also do you and your frineds friends like making videos on youtube dot com? if you have time can you or some of your friends please try to make a fanfic trailer of your story? please? YOU DON'T HAVE TO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO. please keep on makeing the chapters as long as possible, in my opinion the longer a chapter is the better and i like reading long chapters. will chapter 8 be coming out in january something i hope so, please update and good luck until chapter 8.

ps: do you like and know manga/anime?.
Melody chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Wow I just found your story and let me tell your it's amazing you are a really great author. I think you deserve more reviews. Please update soon I can't wait too se what happens next
ahundredyears-itsnothing chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
WOW. I legit can't say anything else! WOW. Just WOW. And a good WOW not a bad wow, a good WOW:)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Wow this amazing. I love the story of titanic, both in real life and the movie. I wish I could have been there. Anyway, great job! This is a really original idea :)
ahundredyears-itsnothing chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
Wow. That was really Good. I legit can't sa anything else cause I'm just speechless. Wow.
crazy-for-movies chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
oh my gosh this is soooooo good! please keep writing!
Ashley chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
This is a really interesting idea! I'd love to see more! :D
ahundredyears-itsnothing chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Okay, first of all, thanks for making me cry in front if my best friend, I appreciate that. But this chapter was really beautiful and I love how when Rose was dying she was like "Never let go" and she was talking to Jack; those parts were really beautiful:) you also need to update soon because I really want Emily to go back to Titanic! And I for one love the story's title! Very beautiful story! Seems like it's going to be REALLY interesting! Please update soon! Oh! And by the way; this story should already have like 20 reviews!
jackdawson-love chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
hey! you have to update this story reeaaallllly soon! it seems sooo interesting! you did a really good job for the first chapter! And not to mention an excellent cliffy!
jackdawson-love chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Update soon! This seems REALLY intersting!
mrs peeta mellark 2.0 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
wow what a cliff hanger please continue!