Reviews for Undisclosed Affection
Great start. I hope you continue with it.
Dark16Phoenix chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Please continue this! I love the entire concept. I'm gay and everytime I watch CM, and Prentiss is in it, she pings my Gaydar! Just her whole persona, they way she wears her belt and etc. Plus, she's gorgeous with a sexy voice, and we know she has game. So, why is it she never has a relationship on the show? Simple, she's totally gay :) And with how private she is, she would definitely hide it, and hide it well.
chawkchic chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Glad you picked up the story...it is fun and keeping me smirking.
DebbieOz chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
This is going to be a fun story. I can't wait for more. Thanks.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Does it matter if she is or not? Why is Emily having thoughts of a high school child finally coming out. She is a grown woman and although she is private, it's not inconceivable that's she's had co-workers question her sexual orientation. She should have a bag full of excuses or explanations already. It's not believable for her to be freaking out. Stop making her character seem like some young child getting caught. Get your characterization right!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
oh yeah keep going with this story. It sounds like this will be good with all this Emily internal turmoil.
123a456e chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Great chapter! Please dont take 5 months to update this time! :P
rmpcmfan chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
I guess you could also ask, is JJ? I like all the possible excuses Emily was coming up with and how she was flustered. I always enjoy the mystery that surrounds Emily but I think she is going to have to let some of it out especially where JJ is concerned. Love this story, can't wait for more!
Angelsheart85 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
if u ever plan on continuing, i already know it is gonna be another real masterpiece of yours cause u have the feeling for em and jj , unlike many others who do love them but are not able to feel them and perceive their personalities ... That is why I enjoy your stories and hope for anything new from u if u re still in the jemily mood :)

but even if u re not, i send u a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge thank u for writing all that u already wrote dedicated t o them :) hugz
gilo chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
haha love it! JJ finding out about emily that way. I'm intrigued as to if it makes JJ see Em in a new light ;)
Nefmacilwen chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I honestly cannot wait for you to update this story. My mind is racing as to what possible scenarios that could play out lol lol
Willow008 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Great Start, I can't wait for more.
Thanks
vanpike chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
oh oh... love it... please continue... great start!
J chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Great start. The tease at the beginning was well played :)
LucidDaydreamz chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Yes. Such a tease! How dare u! :-) I like this story. I'd like to see JJ get totally jealous.