Reviews for Shades of Blue Cerulean
ellenvanlilie chapter 5 . 10/14
Hello, a really nice story. I love her. there will be a continuation, where it meets the ninth doctor again. I miss something on it, I had been looking forward. lg
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 2 . 10/31/2015
Weird but sweet alien sex! For some reason, I love the idea of the Doctor being a virgin to human sex and so overtaken by it XD
RangerTreaty chapter 5 . 10/31/2015
Absolutely wonderful. Amazing work. A big applause from me.
Grosspointeblankfan chapter 5 . 6/28/2015
Ok, Rose and Doctor, happy Tardis, sex, telepathy and true-to-character story! I love it!
Summer Leah chapter 5 . 6/16/2015
Aww... Great story. Loved it.
Hlpur chapter 5 . 6/1/2015
Depp-Knight2000 chapter 5 . 5/8/2015
Omg that story was just too beautiful! :') 3 I loved it! :D 3
Terra Elizabeth chapter 5 . 5/3/2015
Loved the story can't wait to read the rest!
alicewiggles chapter 5 . 3/17/2015
oh ! that's beautiful
Von chapter 6 . 1/19/2015
Words can't express how much I enjoyed this. I love the characters, the development AND how you seem to be bucking canon rather than tailoring your story to fit. Fantastic. I'd write much more but I can't stand another second of not reading the next story!
jocillyria chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
This has just knocked my socks off. I'm actually having trouble remembering that this isn't following an episode arc! I look forward to reading the rest of the series.
Selias chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
That happened WAAAY too quickly.
Crystalzap chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
Loved this though I can't figure out what 'deception' he is talking about sense he seemed to let her go and buried the memories as he said... well luckily for me there is a sequel :D Allons-y XD
KarmaGetsMeGoing chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
Love love love this story! I haven't watched the DW movie yet so I don't know the Eighth Doctor but from how you wrote him, he seems to be a really nice bloke. I read this story in one sitting and you had me crying like a baby. Lol. I love your writing style. Going to read the next parts )
callmebobbie chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
This is seriously the BEST Eight/Rose story I've read. I've read it, like, three times this month.
So awesome.
Off to read 'Blue Navy' now. For the third time. I'm not even sorry.