Reviews for Shades of Blue Cerulean
Grosspointeblankfan chapter 5 . 6/28
Ok, Rose and Doctor, happy Tardis, sex, telepathy and true-to-character story! I love it!
Summer Leah chapter 5 . 6/16
Aww... Great story. Loved it.
Hlpur chapter 5 . 6/1
Depp-Knight2000 chapter 5 . 5/8
Omg that story was just too beautiful! :') 3 I loved it! :D 3
Terra Elizabeth chapter 5 . 5/3
Loved the story can't wait to read the rest!
alicewiggles chapter 5 . 3/17
oh ! that's beautiful
Von chapter 6 . 1/19
Words can't express how much I enjoyed this. I love the characters, the development AND how you seem to be bucking canon rather than tailoring your story to fit. Fantastic. I'd write much more but I can't stand another second of not reading the next story!
jocillyria chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
This has just knocked my socks off. I'm actually having trouble remembering that this isn't following an episode arc! I look forward to reading the rest of the series.
Selias chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
That happened WAAAY too quickly.
Crystalzap chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
Loved this though I can't figure out what 'deception' he is talking about sense he seemed to let her go and buried the memories as he said... well luckily for me there is a sequel :D Allons-y XD
KarmaGetsMeGoing chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
Love love love this story! I haven't watched the DW movie yet so I don't know the Eighth Doctor but from how you wrote him, he seems to be a really nice bloke. I read this story in one sitting and you had me crying like a baby. Lol. I love your writing style. Going to read the next parts )
callmebobbie chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
This is seriously the BEST Eight/Rose story I've read. I've read it, like, three times this month.
So awesome.
Off to read 'Blue Navy' now. For the third time. I'm not even sorry.
Grac3 chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
This was an amazing story! No chips in the parallel universe? How did she cope? I absolutely love the way you've portrayed their relationship - and my heart broke when I realised that she was leaving him just before the Time War broke out. Just... ow. Really looking forward to reading the rest of this series.
Ethell chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
So I was reading this story for the tenth time or so when I realized I've never reviewed it... So better late than never: I absolutely love it. Your characterization is spot on, the flow of the story is smooth and doesn't feel rushed, the dialogue is perfect. I love everything about it!
TheCeruleanBlues chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I think I've read this series at least 3 times through, and it never disappoints. This is one of the most incredibly well written, well thought out, detailed, descriptive, utterly GORGEOUS pieces of fanfiction I have ever read. Each part is better than the last. 3 Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing it!