Reviews for Shades of Blue Cerulean
Heather Snow chapter 5 . 8/27
I did some skipping past M-rated parts. But I really liked this story. Loved how the feelings developed for the Doctor. Love Rose's color descriptions for the Doctor telepathically. Looking forward to seeing her with the other Doctors.
ellenvanlilie chapter 5 . 10/14/2016
Hello, a really nice story. I love her. there will be a continuation, where it meets the ninth doctor again. I miss something on it, I had been looking forward. lg
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 2 . 10/31/2015
Weird but sweet alien sex! For some reason, I love the idea of the Doctor being a virgin to human sex and so overtaken by it XD
RangerTreaty chapter 5 . 10/31/2015
Absolutely wonderful. Amazing work. A big applause from me.
Grosspointeblankfan chapter 5 . 6/28/2015
Ok, Rose and Doctor, happy Tardis, sex, telepathy and true-to-character story! I love it!
Summer Leah chapter 5 . 6/16/2015
Aww... Great story. Loved it.
Hlpur chapter 5 . 6/1/2015
Wonderful
Depp-Knight2000 chapter 5 . 5/8/2015
Omg that story was just too beautiful! :') 3 I loved it! :D 3
Terra Elizabeth chapter 5 . 5/3/2015
Loved the story can't wait to read the rest!
alicewiggles chapter 5 . 3/17/2015
oh ! that's beautiful
Von chapter 6 . 1/19/2015
Words can't express how much I enjoyed this. I love the characters, the development AND how you seem to be bucking canon rather than tailoring your story to fit. Fantastic. I'd write much more but I can't stand another second of not reading the next story!
jocillyria chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
This has just knocked my socks off. I'm actually having trouble remembering that this isn't following an episode arc! I look forward to reading the rest of the series.
Selias chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
That happened WAAAY too quickly.
Crystalzap chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
Loved this though I can't figure out what 'deception' he is talking about sense he seemed to let her go and buried the memories as he said... well luckily for me there is a sequel :D Allons-y XD
KarmaGetsMeGoing chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
Love love love this story! I haven't watched the DW movie yet so I don't know the Eighth Doctor but from how you wrote him, he seems to be a really nice bloke. I read this story in one sitting and you had me crying like a baby. Lol. I love your writing style. Going to read the next parts )