Reviews for Parenthood
The Beautiful Filth chapter 21 . 7/25/2013
*squeals* does that mean there'll be a sequel? :D I want Daniella to get together with James in a twisted way... They both are so bad but they actually kind of are nice for each other c:
Katlana Child chapter 21 . 7/25/2013
Ooh! She is a bitch! But I can tell this is going to get really, really, really, good! So I'm pretty excited. :D

Though I won't let my ship crash! TENRY! ;D

Haha! Great chapter Tori! Can't wait for the sequel! :D (And don't worry; you did fantastic!)

Keep writing, Sis!

-Shelby
Guest chapter 20 . 7/23/2013
I really liked this fanfic and it literally made me cry. I recently lost someone close to me so I guess I could relate. I totally think the sequel should be Parenthood Sequel. BOOM CREATIVITY! Lmfao:)

-Abby
The Beautiful Filth chapter 20 . 7/20/2013
I can't believe this was the end :O I agree that this sounds a bit awkward, but I think you should add an epilogue to tie up some loose strings, e.g. having someone punch James?
Katlana Child chapter 20 . 7/19/2013
Hehe! The last time I checked, I didn't sound like Henry.

And you said you thought the graduation speech wasn't that good. :D Are you kidding? I may steal some of it if I ever have to give a graduation speech. I especially liked the Milestone comparison. You're very clever, Tori.

TENRY FTW!

And that grave yard scene! You know me; I'm not a very emotional person. But that scene! The beauty of it. You could just feel the sadness weighing down on Tori! And then the cap and gown part! You killed me! You killed me with a concoction of cuteness mushed together with sadness! And you know what; it was perfect!

My brain is currently unavailable (lost it back in the fourth grade when they started adding the alphabet into math) but if I ever get a creative title, you're the first I'll come to.

A fantastic tale written by a fantastic writer! Can't wait for the journey to continue!

Great job, sis! :D
AV chapter 19 . 6/30/2013
Wow, lot of family stuff. Feel bad for Sarah... Why can't this be a book, cuz I want MOAR!
AV chapter 18 . 6/30/2013
OMG FINALLY! HENRY FINALLY!
The Beautiful Filth chapter 19 . 6/28/2013
I'd love to see more about the Greene household :-) and it is just hilarious that Brandon is afraid of spiders, not Jessie xD smart naming the kids there? Jessie starts with J like Jeremy, and Brandon with B like Blaise :)
Katlana Child chapter 19 . 6/27/2013
Okay, this was beyond amazing! Just...Wow!

xD I don't know why "Helbert" made me laugh so much. My older brother wanted to know what was so funny! Aww, the relationship between Helena and Henry is a adorable!

And I'm not a fan of Blaise, but you made her quite likable. The whole spider thing made me smile, though I agree with Blaise. Spiders are just awful!

"And then, after finishing the case, Blaise and I went to your Uncle Kai's Fourth of July party, and we... um.. got to know each other better."
xD Tori, you kill me! And then Blaise's response! Oh my gosh! xD Definitely one of my favorite stories!

You killed me at the Greene part! I thought you were going to mention Ken, but what you did was even more amazing and I applaud you for that!

I cannot wait for another chapter! I absolutely love this story and your works in general.

Keep up the fantastic work!

-Big Sis
Katlana Child chapter 18 . 6/27/2013
TORI! *throws torch and pitchfork aside* I'm so glad you updated! I don't think this chapter was bad at all! It was very cute and I loved the interaction between Mal, Natara and Tori. Hopefully there will be more in the future?

Ah! Its just so cute! TENRY 5eva! (My inner white girl just came out...)

In all seriousness though, I love your work so much and I'm excited to see where this goes! Personally one of my favorite stories (and pretty much the only one I read ((aside from Reclusive)) on this site.)

Great job, sis! Keep up the fantabulous work!
The Beautiful Filth chapter 18 . 6/27/2013
Can we meet Henry's parents? :D I can't believe Mal didn't drag Henry in and threaten to shoot him if he hurt Tori!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/26/2013
I started cracking up when I read " Good, because I want grandchildren " XD
Astra Base chapter 17 . 4/21/2013
I have loved this story so much! I was surprised when I found out I didn't follow it! This story is "totes perf"! I hope for Tenry sooo much! Love this story!
-Kizzy
FeliciaTheGoat chapter 17 . 4/3/2013
Ooooo its getting good. And yes u should make one where she goes off into college, or maybe she meets a boy, has kids so mal and natara become grandparents xD yeahhh theres a thoughtful suggestion :) but keep up the writing its great!
-Essy
The Beautiful Filth chapter 17 . 4/3/2013
Oh, I love Mal xD
I'd love to read a sequel! While it focuses on Tenry (duh), I think I would want to see James with Daniella (LOL). Perhaps Tori will become a cop, or an FBI agent?
I'm babbling too much, sorry xD

-Christie