Reviews for Where the Snow Lay
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 9/7/2017
Snort, giggle, would love to see you continue this, but sadly you probably won't. I always wondered how much of Lily's Potions grades came from being partners with Severus.

A pity he didn't ask *Petunia* the question about the gun, he might have received a better answer.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/6/2016
Missed this long ago update to this gem of a story
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 5/20/2015
Oh, my. Well, at least he has Cynthia for a friend, which is more than he had in canon. Besides, Lily can't monopolize him just yet, so she's going to try harder, rather than take him for granted the way she actually did.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/10/2015
Never thought I old see you update this but great thing to do man!
hwyla chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
Poor Sev - all set for a summer of library work, only to be saddled with that annoying gryffie girl. And poor Lily, that she hasn't yet figured out that the equivalent to pulling Sev's pigtails is not the way to get him to 'favorably' notice you. Oh! He'll NOTICE! Just not the way you want him to do so.

And Lily has a RIVAL! This should be interesting! I'm left wondering whether half the reason Lily is so aggravating in Potions is because Sev's sitting with Cynthia? And now I will contemplate whether or not THIS Lily becomes Slughorn's 'pet' or not. I do wonder whether she was quite as good at potions as canon-Lily appeared to be (probably with Sev's help).
fellow chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
Cool.
Saint Snape chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
I love this! Fun that Severus isn't interested in Lily at this point in time and she's all over him wanting his attention.
graynavarre chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I have reading your story about the Saint Potter universe and I love this story about Severus and how he came to idolize the Saint
STS chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
Please update this hilarously interesting story!
Very Small Prophet chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
Oh Sev, Sev, Sev! Remember the wise words of Roald Amundsen: Adventure is merely lack of planning.
hwyla chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
What a different start from canon! Interesting choice to make Lily the one who wants the one who ignores her (as opposed to James). And while she might be 'annoying' she doesn't appear to actually be anywhere near as horrible as canonJames in her 'pursuit'.

I'm looking forward to watching Sev make a difference in Slytherin and in seeing how Lily wins him over. And in any moments of Sev's wit you might care to share.

Thanks for a new bit in this universe!
Stromsten chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Ah, little boys are often oblivious to little girls, aren't they?
duj chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Pity his dreams of adventure lead to nowhere more exciting than janitor at Hogwarts.
Hwyla chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I know the 'star' of the SaintPotter verse is really Sophie (snicker - Soapy), but I really do hope you keep letting us glimpse at Sev's history in your AU. Yes, THIS beginning would lead to a more neutral Slytherin Snape. Altho' his thirst for adventure might have sorted him Gryffindor, I'll assume that his ambition to 'make a difference' kept him in Slytherin - besides you've already stated (I think, perhaps I should go recheck) that he was one in an author note in one of the related stories.

I must say I have great admiration for your innovative plots and re-characterisations. Keep up the wonderful work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Well, there are other stories of yours... but a Saint obsessed Severus cannot be ignored with good conscience! I totally love the idea and would be extremely grateful if you could update this one soon. It makes so much sense for Severus not to be dependent on Lily when he was a child, also the entire situation would probably lead to a better standing with his father. Better standingLess abuse and generally a happier family for all parties concerned. I wonder, is he going to end up in Gryffindor? The wish to improve people's lives with less than legal methods requires lots of courage. On the other hand, Saint wouldn't get anywhere without a cunning mind... I seriously can't wait for the next chapter!