Reviews for Life Goes On
mightymel30 chapter 18 . 2/10
this is a great story. will there be more to it
brankel1 chapter 18 . 11/19/2014
I totally love it.
TheElegantFaerie chapter 18 . 10/25/2014
Hahaha lol this chapter was really funny. I love how you wrote it so you couldn't tell who was the one freaking out until it was revealed to be Lamb at the end! :)
brankel1 chapter 17 . 4/22/2014
I love it.
TheElegantFaerie chapter 17 . 4/14/2014
Oh yay! Thanks for the update! :) Really cute chapter! :)
Sweet Lil Hellcat chapter 16 . 9/25/2013
YAY! Another great chapter! I was so happy when I saw you updated!
TheElegantFaerie chapter 16 . 9/25/2013
Oooh yay! Thanks for updating! I haven't read new DoVe material in a long time - whether updated or a new story. Please update again soon! :D
TheElegantFaerie chapter 15 . 1/25/2013
I loved Lamb and Veronica in Italy! Oooh it would be really cool if Veronica got pregnant again on their honeymoon, this time with a girl! :) Please update soon!
LoVefan1123 chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
Great Chapter...I love the stories with Don and Veronica and they have grown on me. Cannot wait until the next update.
TheElegantFaerie chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
Ooh yay! Their finally married! Is the honeymoon next? :)
TheElegantFaerie chapter 13 . 11/19/2012
ooh i loved this chapter! :D Lamb was so cute trying distract Veronica... the sexy game at the end i liked! definitely do more chapters like this again!
TheElegantFaerie chapter 12 . 11/8/2012
Aww I loved this chapter! Very cute! It was funny how Lamb didn't want to hang out with the neighbors! :) Can't wait for more! Will we see Veronica and Lamb planning their wedding soon?
HoneyBee1 chapter 12 . 11/8/2012
Good God, what a nosy neighbors! I hurt my teeth reading that. I hope there's nothing sinister about them.
dixie326 chapter 12 . 11/8/2012
I love how playful Lamb and Veronica are with each other...just shows how comfortable they are with each other from having known each other for so long. Looking forward to the next chapter.
TheElegantFaerie chapter 11 . 10/31/2012
great chapter! can't wait for more! :D update soon please!