Reviews for Life Goes On
TheElegantFaerie chapter 17 . 4/14
Oh yay! Thanks for the update! :) Really cute chapter! :)
Sweet Lil Hellcat chapter 16 . 9/25/2013
YAY! Another great chapter! I was so happy when I saw you updated!
TheElegantFaerie chapter 16 . 9/25/2013
Oooh yay! Thanks for updating! I haven't read new DoVe material in a long time - whether updated or a new story. Please update again soon! :D
TheElegantFaerie chapter 15 . 1/25/2013
I loved Lamb and Veronica in Italy! Oooh it would be really cool if Veronica got pregnant again on their honeymoon, this time with a girl! :) Please update soon!
LoVefan1123 chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
Great Chapter...I love the stories with Don and Veronica and they have grown on me. Cannot wait until the next update.
TheElegantFaerie chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
Ooh yay! Their finally married! Is the honeymoon next? :)
TheElegantFaerie chapter 13 . 11/19/2012
ooh i loved this chapter! :D Lamb was so cute trying distract Veronica... the sexy game at the end i liked! definitely do more chapters like this again!
TheElegantFaerie chapter 12 . 11/8/2012
Aww I loved this chapter! Very cute! It was funny how Lamb didn't want to hang out with the neighbors! :) Can't wait for more! Will we see Veronica and Lamb planning their wedding soon?
HoneyBee1 chapter 12 . 11/8/2012
Good God, what a nosy neighbors! I hurt my teeth reading that. I hope there's nothing sinister about them.
dixie326 chapter 12 . 11/8/2012
I love how playful Lamb and Veronica are with each other...just shows how comfortable they are with each other from having known each other for so long. Looking forward to the next chapter.
TheElegantFaerie chapter 11 . 10/31/2012
great chapter! can't wait for more! :D update soon please!
TheElegantFaerie chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
Awesome chapter! Lamb's proposal was so sweet! Will we get to see anymore flashbacks of them dating before Veronica gets pregnant? I assume after they danced in the last chapter they started dating right? :)
TheElegantFaerie chapter 9 . 9/19/2012
Awww very cute! So what will Sacks do with the pic? :)
HoneyBee1 chapter 9 . 9/19/2012
Wait a minute... I've seen this chapter... I think it had been posted before for a standalone story...
emsallthat chapter 8 . 9/13/2012
Quite short, but essential and cute. Funny mistake, but not at all... Lamb is processing, Veronica feels a little awkward.
We know what's happened in the futere, for sure, but exploring past, as I said, it's fascinatong as well.
Good job, keep working on!