Reviews for Follow You To The End
Usweasil chapter 5 . 5/27
Ahhhhhjj! It was going. So well! I feel like you jumped the gun going from cute first kiss to the flim flam. I'm going from my own experiences here, The only man I ever kissed is my hubby and he was definitely my first. I can tell you our first kiss was shy and cute and you got it perfectly! But my husband was slow and teasing when he was introducing me to intimacy, heck we didn't take the final step till the wedding night but we did explore and play up to it. But every for me had me blushing and timid for the first time we tried something new. But hubby found it cute and he said it made him feel manly teaching me things like that and me being shy.
I loved it Gajeel and levy are my fav couple so please make more also I just now made an account because I love to review u and give u my thoughts but it sucks that I wrote all those reviews and u didn't know who I was but now I am determend to follow u p.s. I loved every chapter from 1 to 5 can't get enough what can I say I'm I hopeless romantic just kidding I'm just a girl who loves romance
I loved this story Gajeel and levy are my fav couple I am truly. Grateful please keep making more like this story I loved the whole thing from chapter 1 to 5
LoveFairyTailcouples chapter 1 . 1/9
Sorry I didn't relies u had to login to post as your self even after u just signed up after I just wrote that whole thing talking about how much I love this couple and how i just signed up this stinks.
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 5 . 8/18/2014
This is pretty amazing, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. What makes this all the more better is that your characterization is dead-on, and your writing style is just as amazing as the story itself. Hopefully, you'll add the last chapter as soon as you can because I'm sure I speak for the others as well as myself when I say I'm eager to see what you have in store for the epilogue. Fantastic job.
Jessica chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
So good!

That line "He wouldn't let anyone take her from him, no matter who they were" really has me wondering... what would Levy's parents think if they met Gajeel?
Connir chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Cute great job loving the over protective gajeel hehe
Nine By Two chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
Love the story :) I was getting excited while reading it!
DemonJumpr chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
So I was reading this in bed and my boyfriend went to sleep on the couch because I was flailing with joy. Thank you writing god, I shall sacrifice my first born to you
GaLeNaLulove chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
This fanfic made me cry ;;
It was sad, yet heartwarming.
Thank you for writing such amazing fanfics.

Also, if you have the time could you do a few NaLu's?
Fire girl 108 chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
Wow, are you going to add that next chapter?
levymcgarden95 chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
That story was really good and I thought the end was a little funny :D
GearSecond chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
i love this story, its awesome! you did a great job! and i think you should totally do a LaxusXMira story! PLEASE DO IT! :D
Demonic Wolf Queen chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
That was great please finish
YuukiShipper chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
You're going to continue this, right? Because I can't wait for the next chapter! *-*