Reviews for Under the Influence
Lady Gaidin chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
Very sweet!
Nightress5 chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
I love this story so much! Even though it only had one sex scene between the two, I still love it.
promised-crisis chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
love it! perfect amount of angst. great job! hope theres more!
TheDreamerLady chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
I don't want this to end here!
mednin chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
Very great! Keeping Derek in character is very challenging, and you did it wonderfully! Hope you keep writing so I can review more of your stories! :)
visiter chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
I loved the idea with the witch and chains! But I thought it ended too fast, and I kind've wished Derek would've said his secrets eventually while they were tied up...
Guest chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
How on earthis this complete hope there is sequel
Mad Hatter Helsing chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
aww. please update soon
mykeyo10 chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
You make the rings sound soooo pretty I wish they were real! Holy crap, darling I enjoyed this and I cant wait for the next part.
starfirefan4ever chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
*LE SOBBING IN CLOSET* if you dont update i think i might just die...
KBZ chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
Ahhh I cried, I really did when Stiles was giving all the presents and hints and helpful-ness to the pack! I read Slipping Away, did I cry then? nope. But during this chapter, oh, yes. Unrequited love (or as far as Stiles thought) is painfully shared! Such a good job on this oh Jesus loved it!
meandmine chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
I love it! It is such a Derek trait to try and protect Stiles by ignoring him. Silly boys
Halimede chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
I'm sorry but this ending really didn't do it for me. I mean he ignores him for six months, tells everyone else to ignore him too, and then is just accepted back into stiles life with open arms after almost killing him? I find that hard to reconcile. Other than that though, I liked it. I just think there should be like a grace period or something. Like some time for them to both build up their trust in each other, especially for Stiles to learn to trust Derek, to begin to believe he won't just be summarily abandoned again to "protect" him.
tinywhispers1 chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
Aww! This story made me sad, happy, annoyed at Derek and made me have feelings I can't even explain. Good job.
Chris Bran Norling chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
It was a sweet story, thanks for sharing.