Reviews for Shades of Blue Navy
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 10 . 11/1/2015
Very hot, and sad. Loved it.
Grosspointeblankfan chapter 10 . 6/28/2015
This gets better and better. Love your writing. And great interaction between two of the Doctors. Fantastic story!
Summer Leah chapter 10 . 6/17/2015
LOVED this story!
readmered chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Well! I have just started my own fic, where Rose returns in an off-cannon way but ends up with Nine right after the time war. Some things are similar, but a little less gritty. I actually love to read and write gritty fics but I felt the need to write a long fluffy story! Anyway, I wrote it before I read this and a few sentences are quite amusingly close. For instance

"Who the hell are you?" Rose almost cried in relief at hearing the rude Northern burr after so long. But how could she answer him?

Is an excerpt from ch. Two. I'm taking the idea that Nine was pushing his grief back and just building as many walls between him and the world as he can, so he's really distant instead of volitile.
Anyway, I think I'll stop reading this story so I don't get confused or too influenced, and I'll mark it to read when I'm done! Thanks :)
Hlpur chapter 10 . 6/2/2015
Loved it
Terra Elizabeth chapter 10 . 5/5/2015
Loved this story as well. Can't wait to read the next.
Selias chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
This might be a good story, if not for constantly adding in the unnecessary smut. As it is, it's not bad, but it could be better.
Crystalzap chapter 10 . 7/24/2014
lol figures. Anyway Rose seemed to forgive him for things a bit too easily I know she'd forgive him just about anything but maybe it would just take a bit more?

Otherwise great story I really like the story line, and how you show their doubts, love, and protectiveness
KarmaGetsMeGoing chapter 10 . 7/22/2014
Totally made me cry again! Poor Nine and poor Rose. I'm glad that Eight sent her to him. Nine really really needs her after all he's gone through. You wrote him so well. Brilliant work as usual.
callmebobbie chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
I love this series. SO. MUCH.
Onto the next!
Grac3 chapter 10 . 6/6/2014
What? What is going on? What's with that ending? This story was just as brilliant as the first. I love your characterisation of the TARDIS, and how well they get along and talk to each other and stuff. I am completely falling in love with this series.
Arkytior's Song chapter 10 . 1/24/2014
X3 Lol to the end. Loved this!
jenn008 chapter 10 . 1/9/2014
Love it!
wishbones chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
No words to describe how good this one was...
wishbones chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
This is such a good series. First the Cerulean, now this one... you've got such a talent.