Reviews for We're On Fire Tonight
amazed with life chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
tht was amazing! I loved it
Unknown chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Different shit write something different The Unknown bicth
ChasingYou chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
aww, how great would it be if this actually happens! Now I'm wondering if I can put my shirt on without using my hands, haha.
InsuperableMisnomer chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I love it! Its like a freaking Eclare smut timeline! :)
shehadastory chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
How the hell are you so amazing!? That was perfect and so funny and lovely. I feel like I don't know what was happening when Bullfrog walked in? I loved this SOOOO much! Can this just be real!?
Silver Apocalypse chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
LOL. I lost it at "CPR lesson." You never fail to make these characters so believable and so... as they are on the show. Thanks for writing! :)
BGuate224 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This was beyond adorable-i laughed so hard at the helen part though you have no idea xD
matlinsisters chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Loved it! I thought it was very cute and nicely written.
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
hehehe I liked it very much
twitterp4ted chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Awww I loved this. Eli and Clare were so in-character and your writing is spot on. Keep it up!

-Wendy
Miranda chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
That was hilarious and very well written. The BJ bit did make me cringe a lot though . LOL
SINGACTWRITE123 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Very cute. unexpected reaction from Helen lol
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Omg lol I loved this it was so cute!
literarylolita chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Oh good gracious this is the best fanfic (especially oneshot) I've read in a LONG time. This whole thing was beautiful, in-character, sweet, lovely...

I loved Eli's "I've got a reputation to protect" retort with the roses.

I loved how sweet he was with her, and how he promised to be there.

I appreciate how you spoke of sleeping in the same bed with someone realistically; it's not all sunshine and rainbows and cuddles.

I adore how the love between the two of them is blatantly obvious throughout the whole tone of the fic.

The sex flashbacks are beautiful, mildy tear inducing, and omg, the one with Bullfrog/the pharmacist had me literally laughing out loud (I am a pharmacy technician, and we have received some extremely interesting phone calls like that.)

The last bit is perfect. Honestly, I've read everything you've written, and this is by far my favorite.
Rawr Olivia Grace chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I just loved this one-shot! I thought it was adorable and my favorite scene was the flashback where Bullfrog walks in on them and Clare gets cum in her eye... Would that actually hurt? Probably...