Reviews for SimilarNo in fact Identical
Kendra PJO chapter 9 . 9/15/2014
I do like that ending. Great idea and GUM (Grammar, Usage, Mechanics)!
Kendra PJO chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
Maximum Ride- haven't read any fanfics on it, but I love the series. Also Percy Jackson (hence my name, PJO)
Kendra PJO chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
I like your line breaks:)
Kendra PJO chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Interesting... I'll write a larger comment once I finish what you've written so far.
TimeyWimeyGirl4 chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
I tthink it might be kind of cool for you to put in some... I don't know... Ricky? Stichel? idk.
keygrace chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
love this story good story
NinjaReviewer chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
Great bonding moment between the two, loved it. And for the review challenge: The Westing Game. I looked it up to see if it has any stories and- yay- it did! And- not so yay- it has like, eight stories ( I wish there were more!).
NinjaReviewer chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
Haha, this is so funny! Love love love it!
NinjaReviewer chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
So Rachel's learning Tamil... I can't wait to see if she and Reynie communicate like that or not, haha. Love this chapter, once again!
NinjaReviewer chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
Love love love love LOVE it! I can't wait to see how all of the others react, especially Miss Perumal. I also think it will be good for poor Kate to have another girl her age around- Constance is so much younger (and grumpier) that having older girl time will be good. I hope they get to be good friends. Also- their father's journal? EEK! Exciting! I can't wait to see what happens next!
NinjaReviewer chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Haha, "Holy gravy!" Love it! I reaaaaaally want to know why Constance hid! Anyway, Love it, I will review on every chapter even though this has been published for quite a while. Can't wait for all the other chapters!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
sticky and rachel. ugh. that is just nasty. MORE KAYNIE! I love your story and i cannot wait for the next chapter! GOOD JOB! :D
FictionStar24 chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
Good ending :) I'm a little sad it wasn't longer, though
person chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
please update soon. i like ur writing. if u r going to put some kaynie in the story i would like to kno when. other than that its good but i wish u would write morw in each chapter.
Quiet Hiker chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Please, proofread. I think you could catch many of your plentiful grammatical and spelling errors. Also, grammar and spell checking would help. A LOT.