Reviews for SimilarNo in fact Identical
Reibunriinta chapter 9 . 3/13
Cuute. Lol a 'Not date" that's cute I'll have to use that someday when I'm old enough to date. Lol I loved this story so much thanks you for writing it and giving me something to laugh out for an hour (or try not to laugh at since its still late.) _
Reibunriinta chapter 8 . 3/13
Lol that makes so much more sense, and yay know richy or stachel depending on how you see it. Lol
Reibunriinta chapter 7 . 3/13
WHAT IS GOING ON HOW COME THIS GUY JUST SHOWED UP AND TOOK REYNIE!? DIDN'T MILLIGIN TRY TO STOP HIM?! OR MISS PERUMAL?! lol also I know it's too late but I hope you didn't ship Sticky and Rachel. Even if you dis I can just ignore it though.
Reibunriinta chapter 6 . 3/13
Lol this is so cute, you may have turned me over to the dark side mhuahahaha (I wasn't sure if I liked KatexReynie before but I do now.) anyway I loved that line about cupcakes and Constance (I had to try not to laugh since I'm reading this at night but I nearly burst out laughing. Lol
Reibunriinta chapter 5 . 3/13
So wait Reynie read one line only before just running all the way to the store to see Rachel? That's a bit odd...but oh well I still like it.
Reibunriinta chapter 4 . 3/13
Wait what happened? Whatever she's giving Reynie the journal that's the important part. I still love this so far. , _
Reibunriinta chapter 3 . 3/13
Still love it though for some reason I confused Miss perumal with number 2 :/ _
Reibunriinta chapter 2 . 3/13
I love this so much lol. I never even thought of the fact the Reynie could have a long lost sibling.
Reibunriinta chapter 1 . 3/13
OH my gosh that was awesome! I'm interested to see the next few chapters.
Kendra PJO chapter 9 . 9/15/2014
I do like that ending. Great idea and GUM (Grammar, Usage, Mechanics)!
Kendra PJO chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
Maximum Ride- haven't read any fanfics on it, but I love the series. Also Percy Jackson (hence my name, PJO)
Kendra PJO chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
I like your line breaks:)
Kendra PJO chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Interesting... I'll write a larger comment once I finish what you've written so far.
TimeyWimeyINTJ chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
I tthink it might be kind of cool for you to put in some... I don't know... Ricky? Stichel? idk.
keygrace chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
love this story good story