Reviews for Time to be Awesome
80286 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
That was, indeed, awesome. You wrote the characters believably enough that I could hear their voices in my head as I read, plus, this story is more fun than several actual episodes. As a geek, I really enjoyed the way you evolved Morgan's geeky skills into real-world spy skills. The only problem I noticed were Britishisms like mobile instead of cellphone, sat-nav instead of GPS, and A4 paper instead of Letter format.
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This is tremendous fun! Love to see all the minor characters in starring roles, especially Morgan.
AwesomeChuck chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This story was awesome! Thanks for showing us all that Morgan could have been. Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
very interesting, though I think Morgan is ahhh... hehe thanks.
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Great Story! I loved the fact that Morgan could think on his feet and used the available resources to affect a perfect escape plan for Casey, Chuck and Sarah. I loved his only weapon was the paintball gun! I loved how Frost was there to help Sarah and Chuck then only showed herself to Devon. Too Funny. I loved how everyone underestimated Morgan except Chuck. I loved how Morgan requested Carina to be point. Too Funny! I loved how Morgan shot Bryce in the back with the paintball! Great action story Kudos!