Reviews for Snapshots
Guest chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
I'm so loving this story! You rock!
Matilda Matsui chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Wow!
The emotions really came out there! I'm loving what I'm reading. Keep up the great writing!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
can't wait for the next chapter.
Nispedana chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
haha. My reviews disappeared! *gasp* haha. Seriously, I remember I reviewed all chapters of this. /shot

*Spoiler alert*
Anywayyyyy, I recall he (Eiji) was gonna die right? I think you characterized him well enough for the readers to feel empathy even when they hadn't experienced the same loss as the heroine yet. Thumbs up for that.

In my case, I couldn't help but picture Kikumaru Eiji from Prince of Tennis... so I really did feel very very very sad. ahahah

Sorry for the incoherent review But this is a good chap.
Nispedana chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
How odd... I was pretty sure I already reviewed this...!

Hmn. In any case, from what I remember I really liked this pilot chap. And yes, this fandom can use more (non-yaoi) fics on Keisuke! XD
PurpleGem589 chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
It would be unrealistic to think siblings never fight so it's probably good they don't get along perfectly throughout the whole story. It reminds me of Keisuke's reaction when Ryosuke chose Takumi to race that pro-driver. Except then he was jealous of Takumi... but maybe you know what I mean :P Anyway, I'm curious to see who will sort out the misunderstanding.
symbalin chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
LIKE!
PurpleGem589 chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
This is really good and I hope you continue writing :) I think you got Keisuke's character portrayed well and the plot is interesting. Good so far.
Etain chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
Great story. I'm completely hooked. Hope you'll write more.