Reviews for To Pride The Humble
WheresDaBeef chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
You should really update this! It's awesome! I don't know how I stumbled apon this, but somehow I did, and it's such a great story! Leo is just so likable! Please update!
Angel's Anthem chapter 8 . 2/21/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! You're an amazing write and you NEED to continue!
Unt0t3n chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
sorry for spamming but I have a question I forgot to ask:
Are you ever gonna give the boys call-signs?
Unt0t3n chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
BLUH sorry I didn't review the last chapter(I got cut off in the middle of reading it) but I LOVED IT. Especially how you gave Rook a part instead of sticking w/ the main three or four everyone's uses. At the end I was just like "n'awwwwwww" Q v Q (ugh ff will problally edit out that when I post this but it was supposed to be smiley face thingy)
The new chapter it GREAT. Leonard is just... so sweet(Rook too)
so yup. BLUH Sandy hit us too... had no power for a bit... D,:
/Unt0t3n
Shadow of the Spirit chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
Im glad Sandy didn't steal YOU, i have been following your story for some time now, (as you may have guessed lol) But great story, i cant wait to see how they do in live combat, will they sh*t themselves? Faint? Or exceed expectations? Lol keep it up!
Angel's Anthem chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
I loved this chapter, and I'm SO glad you decided to put one like this into your story! It was something we NEEDED to read. :) I greatly enjoyed reading about Soap's conflicting feelings! Thank you so much for the quick update! I'd hate to ask it of you again, but what kind of fan would I be if I didn't? PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :D I'd love to see how further training goes with his new attitude! :D

You're doing a FANTASTIC job! KEEPING WRITING!
Angel's Anthem chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
SERIOUSLY... you NEED to update! You've got a good idea going on here! You've set up such an emtional aspect and I can already see their relationship growing! Please update soon!
Angel's Anthem chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
OH... you're one of those authors, eh? Well, I hope you get enough reviews... even if it's just two words because I would really like to see you update this soon. I'm sure many other people agree...
Angel's Anthem chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
I can see that this is the start a beautiful relationship between Soap and mouse! :D Loved it and I can't wait to read more! I really really really hope you update soon! You've seriously got a GREAT story going on here and I'd hate to see it come to an end! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Angel's Anthem chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Yay for the boys! I love them! I'M SUPER EXCITED to read about Soap, Ghost, and Archer's moments with the three of 'em! :D You did wonderfully on their description, by the way! :)
Angel's Anthem chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
LOVE IT! :D
Angel's Anthem chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Seriously, while I was reading this chapter... I was thinking to myself, "This author has a BRILLIANT mind!" I was laughing SO FRAGGING HARD when Soap was reading what they were charged with. MANSLAUGHTER was the best! :D I can't wait to read how all of this plays out!
Migisi chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
The way you used words in this chapter were a gift to read.
Lt. Jay Chiuraya chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
-crycrycry-
Exceptional writing once more! Its great how you portray Soap as a bit of fatherly in SOME way, ans the boy an innocent killer who only wanted to defend himself.
Where in hell do you get your ideas from eh?
Id be looking forward to the next chapter:D Oh and take your time, no need for furthur pressure andother crapola.
Shadow of the Spirit chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
My god, i love it, i hate abusive people with a burning passion and now i am COMPLETELY hooked on how the three kids will affect life in the 141 splendid job on emotion, keep up the good work! :D, plus it reminds me of Five Finger Death Punch's song The Devil's Own