Reviews for Call of the Phoenix
GlowDust7501 chapter 25 . 7/20
*Starts crying* This story can't be over! I don't want it to end...Yet you ended it perfectly. Thank you for this amazing journey!
Ha ha, I liked Roan's pov
A chapter 19 . 5/20
GlowDust7501 chapter 2 . 3/31
This would be good, except for the fact that she shouldn't have a baby. Not now. Remember, Katniss said specificly she didn't want children. At least before the hunger games.
colorprism chapter 23 . 7/3/2015
Wonderful story that I thoroughly enjoyed. Thank you for writing it.
Bella chapter 25 . 6/13/2015
I love this story so much! This is like the 10th time I have read it and each time I pick up on new feelings and nuances that I didn't notice before. Thank you so much for writing this. It is written so well and I love how the story unfolds. Are you planning on a. Fan fiction involving the children of the survivors? If you are (or have) I would love to read it.

Bella x
Guest chapter 22 . 5/18/2015
How comes the mother is still alive?
Guest chapter 15 . 5/18/2015
La la loopsy dools
bookworm51485 chapter 19 . 5/1/2015
I have to admit, I was rolling my eyes very hard by the end of this chapter. You started out okay, but it's slowly been devolving further and further towards melodrama.

And, personally, Roan's POV in the last chapter, could definitely do without it.

On a positive note, your technical writing is good. I haven't noticed any major issues, so there's that. The plot, though. It's got an immaturity, a bit of a teenage inclination to dramatics. It's over the top. Tone it down and it would be better.
tlyxor1 chapter 23 . 4/10/2015
Enjoyed. Thanks very much for writing. -t.
HungerGames276 chapter 25 . 3/10/2015
I loved this story. Oh the feels!
Aimee chapter 22 . 2/15/2015
I thought katniss's mother died when they took Roan, how comes she's moved back to district 12
Guest chapter 25 . 11/18/2014
I cried. Again. I have read this fic somehwere around 4 times and have never ceased to love it. I am still waiting for another Catoniss fic to come out! Maybe one that is modern au? But yah I loved it (again)!
Aloha Jay chapter 16 . 10/9/2014
I just found your ff and am enjoying it immensely. Just wanted to let you know that Cato's speech to Katniss in this chapter was so perfect and touching and loving. I was moved... I'll comment again when I'm finished reading the story. Thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/13/2014
I thought Mrs Everdeen died when she got shot in the head when Coin babynapped Roan in District 13. How is she still alive?