Reviews for Call of the Phoenix
colorprism chapter 23 . 7/3
Wonderful story that I thoroughly enjoyed. Thank you for writing it.
Bella chapter 25 . 6/13
I love this story so much! This is like the 10th time I have read it and each time I pick up on new feelings and nuances that I didn't notice before. Thank you so much for writing this. It is written so well and I love how the story unfolds. Are you planning on a. Fan fiction involving the children of the survivors? If you are (or have) I would love to read it.

Bella x
How comes the mother is still alive?
La la loopsy dools
bookworm51485 chapter 19 . 5/1
I have to admit, I was rolling my eyes very hard by the end of this chapter. You started out okay, but it's slowly been devolving further and further towards melodrama.

And, personally, Roan's POV in the last chapter, could definitely do without it.

On a positive note, your technical writing is good. I haven't noticed any major issues, so there's that. The plot, though. It's got an immaturity, a bit of a teenage inclination to dramatics. It's over the top. Tone it down and it would be better.
tlyxor1 chapter 23 . 4/10
Enjoyed. Thanks very much for writing. -t.
HungerGames276 chapter 25 . 3/10
I loved this story. Oh the feels!
Aimee chapter 22 . 2/15
I thought katniss's mother died when they took Roan, how comes she's moved back to district 12
Guest chapter 25 . 11/18/2014
I cried. Again. I have read this fic somehwere around 4 times and have never ceased to love it. I am still waiting for another Catoniss fic to come out! Maybe one that is modern au? But yah I loved it (again)!
Aloha Jay chapter 16 . 10/9/2014
I just found your ff and am enjoying it immensely. Just wanted to let you know that Cato's speech to Katniss in this chapter was so perfect and touching and loving. I was moved... I'll comment again when I'm finished reading the story. Thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/13/2014
I thought Mrs Everdeen died when she got shot in the head when Coin babynapped Roan in District 13. How is she still alive?
empc523 chapter 18 . 6/24/2014
Aww, little Roan's POV brought tears to my eyes. Well done so far, looking forward to reading the rest :)
nitefang chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
Hey, homie. You've got a "Peeta" thrown into this chapter, somewheres in the middle. A small slip, though. No worries.
OriginalBookThief chapter 25 . 6/16/2014
That was officially THE BEST Cato-Katniss fanfiction I have ever read. No jokes. Seriously that was amazing! The emotions, the cliff hangers… OMG! Nothing else to say but out of this world amazing!
sugarxxcubes chapter 25 . 5/31/2014
That was so heart felt I can feel tears in my eyes(: this is seriously and utterly one of the best stories I have ever read thank you so much for writing it has been amazing!