Reviews for Call of the Phoenix
mckennawink chapter 18 . 8/14/2013
That was honestly the most adorable thing ever. That's all I have to say. It totally toned down my anger of Katniss being kidnapped. I LOVE IT! Please keep updating!
PieSaysHi chapter 18 . 8/14/2013
heart breaking man. Poor Cato and poor Roan! D:

Don't kill Katniss ;-;
Flordiagirl13 chapter 18 . 8/14/2013
Love it, I'm a little confused on who is who I know friend is Cato, but that's about it. But I love it none the less
wolf girl123098 chapter 18 . 8/14/2013
Awwww I loved Roan's POV he is so west and innocent but had a pretty good understanding of what was happening around him. Can't wait till Coin gets what's coming for her because Karma's a Bitch! Lol I'm Sauk g this just cause I hate Coin. Love your writing and amazin update!
Hookedonpeeta chapter 17 . 8/9/2013
That was a great chapter nice cliffhanger Hope you update soon! Happy Birthday!
I-piTy-Da-FoOl chapter 17 . 8/9/2013
Ahhhhhhhh nooooooo noooo nooooooo nooooooo nnooooooo I can't believe you ended that right there like that! You just did the equivelent of giving me a heartattack I am nearly hyperventalating (Sorry if spelled wrong) because I wanna know what happeneds soooooooo bad!
Layla Nightling chapter 17 . 8/8/2013
Hey! That was a great chapter!
Happy early birthday!
Please update soon!
LN
mckennawink chapter 17 . 8/8/2013
No! No! No! Why are you doing this to me! PLEASE KEEP WRITING THIS STORY! DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING NOW! I LOVE THIS TOO MUCH!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/8/2013
More...
wolf girl123098 chapter 17 . 8/7/2013
OMG AMAZING UPDATE I LOVE IT AND IT IS SO SUSPENSEFUL I HOPE IT WASN'T SNOW OR COIN BUT I HAVE A FEELIG IT'S COIN! REACH 300!
Stawberryluv chapter 17 . 8/7/2013
Wow! Action-packed chapter! Did I mention I really love your characterization of Glimmer? She's one of my fans in this story aside from Cato and Katniss, of course. The way you wrote Cray is interesting, and I can't wait to see how the whole Coin angle in the story is going to play out! Happy birthday, too (on Sunday)! Can't wait for more!
UniqueCrazyWeird chapter 17 . 8/7/2013
Happy Early Birthday! I love holidays and that includes birthdays. Anyways I like your story and I love your story even though those mean pretty much the same thing. Anywhooo, Keep on writing and updating. I love it when people update.
-LosingGrip
I wish you a happy birthday again because the more the better
Byyyyyyyyeeeeee
kilobyte5000 chapter 17 . 8/7/2013
HAAAAAPPPPY BIRTHDAY!
BookFreak976 chapter 17 . 8/7/2013
Oooh I like protective Cato. Can we see more of him? And protective Glimmer and Mama Katniss. I just love this chapter. Update soon?!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/7/2013