Reviews for Call of the Phoenix
toritwilight504 chapter 18 . 8/14/2013
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! I LOVED THE CATO POV AND THE ROAN POV! I think Roan will start to call Cato 'Dadd' instead of 'Friend' soon...UPDATE ASAP PLEASE!
AliceW chapter 18 . 8/14/2013
I love having Cato ans Roan's POV !
Cato loves so fiercely Katniss.
AndRoman loves Cato like (for us )a father! If he hasn't His Momma, he wants His Friend! Who smells like Momma ;0)
Thank's for this chapter!
The confrontation beetween the Survivors ans Coin si coing to be epic, i'm sure!
HeyoMyFellowReaders101 chapter 18 . 8/14/2013
Okay, this might be one of your best chapters. I LOVED Roan's point of view, yet it made me sad at the same time. And Cato's point of view was equally beautiful. UPDATE SOON! (:
Strawberryluv chapter 18 . 8/14/2013
Awww...I loved Cato and Roan's POV. It was interesting to get an insight into who Cato was, especially the comparison of Katniss to his mother, and Roan's POV was adorable (it was kinda like a puzzle at first though, trying to figure out who was who)! I can't wait to see how this is all going to end! Keep it up and I can't wait for the next chapter!
mckennawink chapter 18 . 8/14/2013
That was honestly the most adorable thing ever. That's all I have to say. It totally toned down my anger of Katniss being kidnapped. I LOVE IT! Please keep updating!
PieSaysHi chapter 18 . 8/14/2013
heart breaking man. Poor Cato and poor Roan! D:

Don't kill Katniss ;-;
Flordiagirl13 chapter 18 . 8/14/2013
Love it, I'm a little confused on who is who I know friend is Cato, but that's about it. But I love it none the less
wolf girl123098 chapter 18 . 8/14/2013
Awwww I loved Roan's POV he is so west and innocent but had a pretty good understanding of what was happening around him. Can't wait till Coin gets what's coming for her because Karma's a Bitch! Lol I'm Sauk g this just cause I hate Coin. Love your writing and amazin update!
Hookedonpeeta chapter 17 . 8/9/2013
That was a great chapter nice cliffhanger Hope you update soon! Happy Birthday!
I-piTy-Da-FoOl chapter 17 . 8/9/2013
Ahhhhhhhh nooooooo noooo nooooooo nooooooo nnooooooo I can't believe you ended that right there like that! You just did the equivelent of giving me a heartattack I am nearly hyperventalating (Sorry if spelled wrong) because I wanna know what happeneds soooooooo bad!
Layla Nightling chapter 17 . 8/8/2013
Hey! That was a great chapter!
Happy early birthday!
Please update soon!
LN
mckennawink chapter 17 . 8/8/2013
No! No! No! Why are you doing this to me! PLEASE KEEP WRITING THIS STORY! DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING NOW! I LOVE THIS TOO MUCH!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/8/2013
More...
wolf girl123098 chapter 17 . 8/7/2013
OMG AMAZING UPDATE I LOVE IT AND IT IS SO SUSPENSEFUL I HOPE IT WASN'T SNOW OR COIN BUT I HAVE A FEELIG IT'S COIN! REACH 300!
Stawberryluv chapter 17 . 8/7/2013
Wow! Action-packed chapter! Did I mention I really love your characterization of Glimmer? She's one of my fans in this story aside from Cato and Katniss, of course. The way you wrote Cray is interesting, and I can't wait to see how the whole Coin angle in the story is going to play out! Happy birthday, too (on Sunday)! Can't wait for more!
454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »