Reviews for Call of the Phoenix
the one that follows chapter 17 . 6/11/2013
I LOVED THIS!
but tomorrow im going camping and i will spend the whole time there thinking about this and i hate you because of that!
but i love the story.
i wont have a computer and i will die there.
but i love this story.
now im ranting but i love this story
GreekPrincess143 chapter 17 . 6/11/2013
Awwww! Finally! Cute idea, kinda angsty
ThisIsForAidan chapter 17 . 6/11/2013
FINALLY!
sundragons9 chapter 17 . 6/11/2013
I really like Cato's monologue about why he is like he is. It's terrible what happened, but it's believeable. I don't see in very many stories, if at all, someone write with realistic reasons as to why Cato is like he is. Or for why there are a bunch of kids (careers) like that. I can't get myself to believe that it was every only just for honor and glory, to blood lust like he did. When writing, I always look deeper into things.
PieSaysHi chapter 17 . 6/11/2013
Every chapters worth the wait!
mum2shane chapter 17 . 6/11/2013
this chapter actually brought me to tears! hope to hear from u soon :)
Abigail25 chapter 17 . 6/10/2013
Amazing!
toritwilight504 chapter 17 . 6/10/2013
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! UPDATE ASAP PLEASE! I NEED TO KNOW THE NEXT CHAPTER! UPDATE ASAP PLEASE!
laughingsince98 chapter 17 . 6/10/2013
This was the best chapter ever. It was just so well written for both Cato and katniss please update soon!
swishyla chapter 17 . 6/10/2013
Awww my poor baby why does the world have to be cruel to you
update soon so he can get better
RockaRosalie chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
Good
RockaRosalie chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
Love the story but wanted to inform you you made a spelling error as you wrote 'Peeta had just gone in' instead of rye
murdrax chapter 16 . 5/16/2013
hmm very interesting story!
WhiteKnight219 chapter 16 . 5/14/2013
A jaw-dropping cliffhanger?! I love the story, I hope you update soon and I can't wait for more Catoniss.
Nightmares Are Dreams Too chapter 16 . 5/13/2013
I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS!

And oh yeah I LOVE THIS!