Reviews for Call of the Phoenix
Schizophrenic Paradox chapter 17 . 6/29/2013
IT'S FRIGGING TIME! Lol, I've been dying with no Catoniss action!
Please update, this is a fantastic fic, all these twists and turns made me so excited. You made the careers and others characters... well, human like, authentic!
I'll be waiting for more!
-Schizophrenic Paradox-
sweeteandcookies chapter 17 . 6/27/2013
FINA-FREAKIN-LY :D LOL
I loveeee your story so absolutely much! (: its so realistic and so sad but happy and sweet at the same time. I can't wait for the next chapter! I can't wait see what happens to Cato and Katniss' relationship and hopefully there wouldn't be a lot of obstacles between them. (:
thepinkmartini chapter 17 . 6/16/2013
YEAH FINALLY! Not only the kiss but also the confession from Cato about his past!
Fleur24 chapter 17 . 6/16/2013
Coin is rather scary, and is just as bad as Snow.

"'I knew from Glimmer that in the academy, those who were on the top bunks were always afraid an enemy would stick a knife or a sword through the mattress and kill them.

Glimmer told me to take the bottom, as she knew Roan would be sleeping with me. The amount of trust she had in me was humbling; it must have gone against her training to let me do that."" Glimmer that must have been hard for Glimmer. It does show that she trust Katniss.

Cato and Katniss finally kissed!
AliceW chapter 17 . 6/15/2013
Oh my... it's a beautiful chapter, very intense with Cato's confesion about his past.
I'm so glad they had this moment to righten their relationship ! and finaly ! he is kissing her !
HalfbloodPride chapter 17 . 6/12/2013
FINALLY
floating in a blue lagoon chapter 17 . 6/11/2013
I LOVED THIS!
but tomorrow im going camping and i will spend the whole time there thinking about this and i hate you because of that!
but i love the story.
i wont have a computer and i will die there.
but i love this story.
now im ranting but i love this story
GreekPrincess143 chapter 17 . 6/11/2013
Awwww! Finally! Cute idea, kinda angsty
ThisIsForAidan chapter 17 . 6/11/2013
FINALLY!
sundragons9 chapter 17 . 6/11/2013
I really like Cato's monologue about why he is like he is. It's terrible what happened, but it's believeable. I don't see in very many stories, if at all, someone write with realistic reasons as to why Cato is like he is. Or for why there are a bunch of kids (careers) like that. I can't get myself to believe that it was every only just for honor and glory, to blood lust like he did. When writing, I always look deeper into things.
PieSaysHi chapter 17 . 6/11/2013
Every chapters worth the wait!
mum2shane chapter 17 . 6/11/2013
this chapter actually brought me to tears! hope to hear from u soon :)
Abigail25 chapter 17 . 6/10/2013
Amazing!
toritwilight504 chapter 17 . 6/10/2013
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! UPDATE ASAP PLEASE! I NEED TO KNOW THE NEXT CHAPTER! UPDATE ASAP PLEASE!
laughingsince98 chapter 17 . 6/10/2013
This was the best chapter ever. It was just so well written for both Cato and katniss please update soon!
454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »