Reviews for Call of the Phoenix
swishyla chapter 17 . 6/10/2013
Awww my poor baby why does the world have to be cruel to you
update soon so he can get better
RockaRosalie chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
Good
RockaRosalie chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
Love the story but wanted to inform you you made a spelling error as you wrote 'Peeta had just gone in' instead of rye
murdrax chapter 16 . 5/16/2013
hmm very interesting story!
WhiteKnight219 chapter 16 . 5/14/2013
A jaw-dropping cliffhanger?! I love the story, I hope you update soon and I can't wait for more Catoniss.
roses burning chapter 16 . 5/13/2013
I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS!

And oh yeah I LOVE THIS!
Hookedonpeeta chapter 16 . 5/13/2013
I really hope the next chap has some action in it the wait has been long and that felt like a filler chapter I want some meat no more potato!
picklepancakes2023 chapter 16 . 5/13/2013
Ooh thanks for updating! Can't wait dr the next chapter:D
thepinkmartini chapter 16 . 5/13/2013
Great chapter! Nice to see an update!
AliceW chapter 16 . 5/12/2013
thank for this chapter !
So Glimmer and Gale ?! why not they will be good together in my book.
Gale is soooooooooo cute with Roan !
I hope Cato'll be more open up now that he's going to be in training again no?!
Abigail25 chapter 16 . 5/12/2013
Awesome!
fluffycottoncandy126 chapter 16 . 5/12/2013
I am freaking in love with your story :)
ThisIsForAidan chapter 16 . 5/12/2013
This is great! I really need fluff though. O.o. Sorry I'm crazy I know. Please do NOT tell me your adding gay cramp because that will make me probably ram myself into a wall until I have to go to the hospital. So please, don't do what I'm thinking. I definitely understand why Cato would be the most closed off though, so don't worry about it. JUST LET THEM LOVE EACH OTHER. Sorry. Lost control for a minute. Anyway, Great story and update soon!:)
aye mon chapter 16 . 5/12/2013
yeah... i got nothing to say. :(
aye mon chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
NO. MORE. CATO. AND. KATNISS. (exept drama)
454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »