Reviews for Call of the Phoenix
Hookedonpeeta chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
Good chapter really wanna see more catoniss and maybe a little less crying! IJS!
Hookedonpeeta chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
Aww so sad about Rye if he could only have held on a little longer! Love this chapter
Hookedonpeeta chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
I don't usually review unless the story is good! This story has pulled me in. I am just wondering how Peeta died? Will we get that story and who Roan's father is? How did he get Peeta as a middle name? Are there going to be two victors? Man I can't wait to continue thanks
thepinkmartini chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
Great chapter!
xHadesChildx chapter 12 . 1/21/2013
Hi,
I hope you don't mind that I shared this story with my Tumblr followers.
If you don't want that, please PM me and I'll take it down. I know I should've asked beforehand, but I really couldn't help myself.
This story is so great. Portrays everything so perfectly. I just really NEEDED to share it with the people out there. I'm sorry if you don't like that, for whatever reason.

Seriously. I cannot get enough of this story. Please .. update soon. I'll be drowning in feels for the time being 3

- xHadesChildx
atheniandemiwitchonfire chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
Oh gods, you don't know how much i love this fanfic! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!

Thapolloandpercabeth4ever
Xoxo
HeyoMyFellowReaders101 chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
Even though this chapter was smaller, it contained a lot. Please update soon!
xHadesChildx chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
im not sure what to say.
well. to say the least, i cried. a lot.
and im looking forward to more. i might cry and do weird stuff if i dont get more. this fanfic is so addictive. it's great!

you write tragedy really well, too, what with all the emotions and everything. please keep on writing and update soon. i seriously cannot wait for more. the plot of this story is just so... addictive.

you are amazing. this story is amazing. keep up the amazingness !

- xHadesChildx
ChocolateCupcakes1 chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
Omg this story is the BEST! It's so well written, the words you choose are beautiful :)
Will you read my story? It's not halfway as good as yours but still ;)
The mockingjay goes back to school! ( that's my story title btw if you didn't know )
toritwilight504 chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
OMG THAT WAS SOOOOO ADORABLE! well the last part...I Loved the last line of the chapter! that completed the chapter seamlessly perfect...UPDATE SOON PLEASE! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!
Kezzy1998 chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
This story has made me cry so far please u
Lina03 chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
great story can't wait to see what you have planned next )
musicforever21 chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
I love the whole family aspect of this story. It's definitely something new but I really enjoy reading this. Please update
Anonymous chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
I absolutely LOVE this story! More Cato and Jatniss in the next chapter please! Keep up the amazing writing!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
Awesome story so far, your writing is wonderful!
433 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »