Reviews for Call of the Phoenix
Anonymous chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
I absolutely LOVE this story! More Cato and Jatniss in the next chapter please! Keep up the amazing writing!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
Awesome story so far, your writing is wonderful!
Allie chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
Update soon please! :D
Secret Sunflower chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
this chapter is very similar to another fic i read... extremely similar.
Fleur24 chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
""Cato or anyone could say anything they wanted about Roan; I didn't care if he came from a rape, or even if he dropped from the sky into my arms. He was my son, and nothing anyone said would change that."" Katniss is a mother and nothing will ever change her mind about her son.

""Speaking of whom, the jackass in question arrived when the food was halfway done cooking, my palm and fingers still a red outline on his face.

Marvel opened his mouth to say something, but Glimmer hit him hard in the chest with her elbow and he shut his jaw with a snap."" Glimmer's deffinitly smarter than we've been led to believe.

Its horrible that Glimmer knew exactly what Katniss had gone through that led to Roan's birth. Its really sad that she found out that she had been pregnant only to find out that she had misscarried.
I'm glad that Glimmer and Katniss became closer and they talked about the event for the first time.

Oh dear, the peace is over.

I'm glad that Thresh got Rue and Finn into the tree wit Katniss and Roan.

I like seeing Marvel's softer side with Rue and Finn.

""I know you would never throw Roan out of a tree, but you can drop and I'll catch you."

Although Marvel didn't have the bulk to him that Cato did, he was tall and muscular. He could easily catch me.

Putting my trust in him, I wrapped myself around Roan and fell out of the tree, avoiding branches and enjoying the rush before I was caught in Marvel's arms.

"Thanks."" I like this part.

The Capitol doesn't want the tributes to leave the arena alive or side with the rebels.

They've made it realtively safely to Distict 12.
xXCherrydawnXx chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
I don't like it.

jenn008 chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
Update soon!
WithMyDarkSide chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
Guest chapter 12 . 12/29/2012
I love your story. I would suggest not to doubt yourself though. It helps to be condfident in your writing. And yes I would like more Cato and katniss please
HeyoMyFellowReaders101 chapter 12 . 12/29/2012
I want some Cato/Katniss action c; I think this chapter explained why Glimmer is so... Well, not Glimmer. The back story really helped. Please update soon!
MaidenAlice chapter 12 . 12/29/2012
oh wow they are by district 12 that means 13 is somewhere close too right
thepinkmartini chapter 12 . 12/29/2012
Awesome chapter! I love the talk between Glimmer and Katniss. I'm liking Glimmer more and more to be honest.
Abigail25 chapter 12 . 12/29/2012
Wonderful chapter!
Larka Rinna Luna chapter 11 . 12/18/2012
I know that saying sorry is sorely in adequate, but it's the only thing I can formulate into a sentence when faced with a tragedy like this. But time moves on, even when tragedies like this one make us think, or wish, that it won't. Remember the lives of the fallen, and you honor them better than if you were to focus solely on their deaths. I don't know if this will help for you, but it has helped me in this holiday season and I hope it'll be useful for you too. And I am sorry for your loss. Larka
Abigail25 chapter 11 . 12/18/2012
It's so tragic, my heart goes out to the families affected. I can't even imagine what they are going through right now...they are in my prayers.
450 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »