Reviews for Call of the Phoenix
xHadesChildx chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
im not sure what to say.
well. to say the least, i cried. a lot.
and im looking forward to more. i might cry and do weird stuff if i dont get more. this fanfic is so addictive. it's great!

you write tragedy really well, too, what with all the emotions and everything. please keep on writing and update soon. i seriously cannot wait for more. the plot of this story is just so... addictive.

you are amazing. this story is amazing. keep up the amazingness !

- xHadesChildx
ChocolateCupcakes1 chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
Omg this story is the BEST! It's so well written, the words you choose are beautiful :)
Will you read my story? It's not halfway as good as yours but still ;)
The mockingjay goes back to school! ( that's my story title btw if you didn't know )
toritwilight504 chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
OMG THAT WAS SOOOOO ADORABLE! well the last part...I Loved the last line of the chapter! that completed the chapter seamlessly perfect...UPDATE SOON PLEASE! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!
Kezzy1998 chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
This story has made me cry so far please u
Lina03 chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
great story can't wait to see what you have planned next )
musicforever21 chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
I love the whole family aspect of this story. It's definitely something new but I really enjoy reading this. Please update
Anonymous chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
I absolutely LOVE this story! More Cato and Jatniss in the next chapter please! Keep up the amazing writing!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
Awesome story so far, your writing is wonderful!
Allie chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
Update soon please! :D
Secret Sunflower chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
this chapter is very similar to another fic i read... extremely similar.
Fleur24 chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
""Cato or anyone could say anything they wanted about Roan; I didn't care if he came from a rape, or even if he dropped from the sky into my arms. He was my son, and nothing anyone said would change that."" Katniss is a mother and nothing will ever change her mind about her son.

""Speaking of whom, the jackass in question arrived when the food was halfway done cooking, my palm and fingers still a red outline on his face.

Marvel opened his mouth to say something, but Glimmer hit him hard in the chest with her elbow and he shut his jaw with a snap."" Glimmer's deffinitly smarter than we've been led to believe.

Its horrible that Glimmer knew exactly what Katniss had gone through that led to Roan's birth. Its really sad that she found out that she had been pregnant only to find out that she had misscarried.
I'm glad that Glimmer and Katniss became closer and they talked about the event for the first time.

Oh dear, the peace is over.

I'm glad that Thresh got Rue and Finn into the tree wit Katniss and Roan.

I like seeing Marvel's softer side with Rue and Finn.

""I know you would never throw Roan out of a tree, but you can drop and I'll catch you."

Although Marvel didn't have the bulk to him that Cato did, he was tall and muscular. He could easily catch me.

Putting my trust in him, I wrapped myself around Roan and fell out of the tree, avoiding branches and enjoying the rush before I was caught in Marvel's arms.

"Thanks."" I like this part.

The Capitol doesn't want the tributes to leave the arena alive or side with the rebels.

They've made it realtively safely to Distict 12.
xXCherrydawnXx chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
I don't like it.

I LOVE IT!
jenn008 chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
Update soon!
WithMyDarkSide chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
CATONISSS...
Guest chapter 12 . 12/29/2012
I love your story. I would suggest not to doubt yourself though. It helps to be condfident in your writing. And yes I would like more Cato and katniss please
456 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »