Reviews for Call of the Phoenix
empc523 chapter 18 . 6/24/2014
Aww, little Roan's POV brought tears to my eyes. Well done so far, looking forward to reading the rest :)
nitefang chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
Hey, homie. You've got a "Peeta" thrown into this chapter, somewheres in the middle. A small slip, though. No worries.
OriginalBookThief chapter 25 . 6/16/2014
That was officially THE BEST Cato-Katniss fanfiction I have ever read. No jokes. Seriously that was amazing! The emotions, the cliff hangers… OMG! Nothing else to say but out of this world amazing!
sugarxxcubes chapter 25 . 5/31/2014
That was so heart felt I can feel tears in my eyes(: this is seriously and utterly one of the best stories I have ever read thank you so much for writing it has been amazing!
sugarxxcubes chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
I think it was cause in the book, The careers had so much hate to her. They also thought she was the biggest competition.
Romanodgers123 chapter 25 . 5/27/2014
Guest chapter 25 . 3/15/2014
This is probably the fifth time I am reading this fic and I still love as much if not more! One thing finally hig me is Asher gay? Also loved how you didn't put everyone together as in Asher with Stella and marvel and glimmer because that way this story was you own original piece. Hope all your other fics thrive just as well!
EverlarkCatoniss chapter 16 . 3/9/2014
I am in love with this story! And I just wanted to say how good of a writer u are. You have gotten so much better through out the chapters and OMG I'm in love with this story. I said that already didn't i? Doesn't matter because I doooo! And let me just say that I love how u out a quote or song lyric in the beginning of the story! Love love love it!
AliceMalefoy chapter 23 . 2/26/2014
I can't find my words. Well, since I'm French an not fluent, that's even harder to find the appropriate vocabary.
Yet, I have to say that it was the best story ever (Katniss/Cato) !
I'm crying, and you know why ? Because of Haymitchs death. I managed (quite well actually) not to cry through all your story, even if it was freaking close sometimes, and then BAAAAM Haymitch, my beloved Haymitch, passed out. ARGH. Teaaaars :(
But it's cool, I don't wanna kill you.. (hehe I'm such a liar, I wanna rip your throat with my bare teeth, but I'll never recover from the death of such a great author !)

ANYWAY. Your story is wonderful, you managed to humanize the Careers so well... I love you for that !
Hmmm. You killed Katniss' mum in chap 19 I think, and then she re-dies in chap 22 or so. That's quite disturbing, actually x)

Congrats, your story's a hit.

spiffiness114 chapter 19 . 2/7/2014
spiffiness114 chapter 11 . 2/7/2014
Ha the moron in question
spiffiness114 chapter 8 . 2/7/2014
CoalPixie chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
I'm really enjoying the idea behind your story and I'm looking forward to reading more.
There are a few bits where you've made mistakes though in this chapter, such as saying that in two weeks 21 tributes will be dead, when it's actually 23. You also call Rye, Peeta when he goes into his individual session with the gamemakers.
Looking forward to some Katniss Cato interaction soon.
danceislife13 chapter 11 . 1/27/2014
The ending and what Rue said to Clove is so sweet. Seriously, this story is amazing but it is one big emotional rollercoaster from the super depressing parts with Rye and Coral's deaths to the really sweet endings you throw in there. I feel like I'm going to get emotional whiplash:)
danceislife13 chapter 10 . 1/27/2014
Okay normally I hate sappy stuff but I thought the ending was really cute. It feels like closure for Rye and Peeta and all of the dead tributes from the 74th Hunger Games. I think it was absolutely perfect even if it was a smidge cheesy.
454 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »