Reviews for Call of the Phoenix
Guest chapter 18 . 12/15/2013
I loved Roan's pov sooo cute and sweet
nissikisses chapter 23 . 12/15/2013
I read the whole story. The story is very well-written except for the few typos. The plot was gripping, it held my attention for quite a few hours. I complete forgot I had some handouts in real life I have to study.

Great work!
livebyinsanity chapter 23 . 12/14/2013
Beautiful from start to finish! I liked how you managed to humanise the careers. :)
Mrs Mellark chapter 25 . 12/2/2013
Dear Author, you are the only who's brought these tributes together and happy.
I understand why you have chosen to kill of peeta although i love him and his personality.
I war an emtional wreck when you decided to kill rye.
but why haymitch to me i see him as their sustitute father, a caring and loving one.

i just want to say that i salute you

it was a very risky decision to kill of the Mellarks and Haymitch as most of the authors here would allow them to live

ps this is what i think about the story 3
LovelyLittleLady chapter 19 . 12/1/2013
Heyy! This fanfiction is AMAZING! Its number 1 on my fav fanfics list:) I'm just a little confused because I swear Katniss' mum gets killed in one chapter and in the next chapter she's alive...so I'm just confirming she's definitely not dead?!;) I love the whole story with Roan and how he came out of rape, and the way you managed to link Peeta to Katniss' life without making him a main character. Its nice to have a little twist here and there ;) BEST FANFIC EVER!
ptl4ever419 chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
I loved it! Amazing story!
perdita4321 chapter 23 . 11/25/2013
Awwww, okay, I admit it, I started bawling almost uncontrollably more than once through this; I'm kind of glad I found it after it was complete and read it without the waits between chapters, because it might have been too much tension.

Love it.

Guitar-playing badass Cato, who acted like such an unmitigated prick for awhile was believable. and very attractive, you just knew he wasn't the jerk he acted like. Katniss popping him one on the back of the head with a pinecone? Priceless. I could actually see it. As a mother, I would have made Coin suffer a whole lot more for making the fatal mistake of threatening my kid. (More in a pm about that).

I'm going to go check out the songs you mentioned (the ones I haven't already heard on youtube). You're right. Music IS therapy.

Great writing, author, love it.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/24/2013
Wow gr8 story i wish there was a sequel! :)
Fleur24 chapter 23 . 11/20/2013
I liked how you ended with their children growing up together. Its funny that Roan and Neva are close and that Finn and Rue are togther. It lovely to see that things have gone back to normal, with them all hanging out and having children.
Fleur24 chapter 22 . 11/20/2013
I like that the group moved to District 4, and that they live around each other. I love that Rue and Finn live with Katniss and Cato along with Roan. I also love the that Clove lives with Thresh and his grandmother. Their contradictions are rather funny, but they work together as well.

I love that Cinna and Glimmer finally got married.

AWE! Roan is such a cute little two year old. He is going to be a great big brother.
KatastrophicKat chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
Your math is wrong.
You said in two weeks, 21 of them will be dead.
There are 12 districts. With two from each district, there are 24 tributes. With only one winner, 23 will be dead.
Just had to point that out that if you had a twist, you totally just gave it away.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/16/2013
This is one of the BEST Catoniss fanfictions I have ever read. I love the way Cato Katniss got together. Everything was perfect. Thank you for having the ending typed short stories. It made the fanfiction complete!:) :) :) :) 3 3 3
AliceW chapter 25 . 10/21/2013
thank you so mutch for this story, i love it !
RockaRosalie chapter 25 . 10/20/2013
Really good story
Thanks for doing that one shot
FandomsUnite98 chapter 25 . 10/19/2013