Reviews for Call of the Phoenix
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
AWE Katniss is a mom!

I like how Gale really is her cousin in this story.

""I couldn't wait for Roan to be old enough to bring into the forest. I knew he would love it; he needed to know color, not the drab white, gray and black of our district."" That he does.

I LOVE that Katniss' relationship with her mom has been somewhat repaired now that Katniss is a mom and can understand why her mother reacted like she did to the death of Mr. Everdeen.

""Hey big boy! Mommy's going to give you a bath now, OK?"

Roan gave me a wide, gummy smile that lit up his whole face, and my heart just melted."" AWE! Peeta was right, Katniss does make a good mom.

""He was learning how to maneuver his hands and everything, and to my absolute horror, he liked sucking on his fingers. If it weren't for all the coal dust, it would be fine, but I was terrified he would get poisoning and die."" That is terrifying to think about.

OMG Katniss got reaped!

Wait, they do? Peeta's the dad, isn't he? That's why his middle name is Peeta.

""Effie Trinket's face went blank with shock when she saw me come walking up. I wished I could glare at her, but this was all being televised.

No one was speaking. I couldn't hand Roan off to anyone, so he just came onto the stage with me."" This probably hasn't happened before, a girl going on stage with a baby.

""To their credit, no one in twelve clapped. They only gave me the three finger salute, which was meant to show respect, love, and loss when someone died, or was going to die."" I glad they gave her the salute.

Rye Mellark. Its rather funny or puny, that you gave Peeta's older brother a bread related name too. Rye was so close to be out of the reaping entirly. Its seems the odds weren't in his favor this year. That's got to suck, not only being reaped, but being reaped along side your sister-n-law.

WOW Haymitch came to see her.

"""OK, sweetheart, listen. I can only talk for a few minutes, but here we go. You need to bring Roan to the Capitol."

He cut off my protests with a wave of his hands.

"He is going to win you a lot of sponsors. A teenage girl with a son? It will be a huge hit. I will look after him while you are in the arena."" The Capitol will eat the story of her and Roan up. THe girl tribute trying to get back to her baby.

HAHA Katniss isn't going to let Haymitch watch her son, if he's drunk.

The necklace Prim gave her is really pretty. I LOVE that Mr. Everdeen had given it to Prim before he died.

""I…I'm sorry for everything I did Katniss…I'm sorry, but please, please, please, come home!"

My eyes started to prick, but I kept the tears from coming out.

I hugged her, and I realized that this was the first step I had came to of forgiveness since she conked out and left me and Prim when Dad died.

It was a little too late for that.

I hugged her tightly too"' It may be a little late, but that just means that Katniss has more reasons to fight hard and get out of the arena
musicforever21 chapter 7 . 10/11/2012
Pleeeaaaaasssseeeee update!
catoprimkatniss255903 chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
NOOO! please update soon!
waterbender19 chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
aweeeeesome nxt chap ASAP wanna see wats gonna happen to coral
sundragons9 chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
Good chapter. Not sure why the baby was sent into the arena unless no one from the Capitol survived. Though I'd think they'd want to save Haymitch. Couple of kids aren't going to blindly trust rebels without some inbetween.
sundragons9 chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
Yay, rescue I hope!
AliceW chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
ohhhhhhhhhh Little baby Rohan is here with them !
Katniss has gain another little boy along the run, Finn is not going to leave her side anytime soon!
It's great that you made Clove a little more "human", with a sweet spot for children and smiling real smiles.
Poor Coral!
CarlyCox chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
So is Roan Peeta's son or not?
Cato lover 101 chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
Finally u haven't updated in forever! This chapter was good but I think u need more Kato romance!;)
CJstoriesandobsessions chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
Nice:) loved this dramactic chapter. Laughed out loud when clove yelled out. CHILL OUT! hahahahaha. Can't wait for next chapter
thepinkmartini chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
Great chapter! I love the fact that Roan's with them!
Abigail25 chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
Stellar chapter! :)
CarlyCox chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
I love the story and how do you pronounce Roan's name? Like do you say it like 'Rowan' or like 'Rown'
xxPaige23xx chapter 7 . 10/6/2012