Reviews for Call of the Phoenix
Fleur24 chapter 22 . 11/20/2013
I like that the group moved to District 4, and that they live around each other. I love that Rue and Finn live with Katniss and Cato along with Roan. I also love the that Clove lives with Thresh and his grandmother. Their contradictions are rather funny, but they work together as well.

I love that Cinna and Glimmer finally got married.

AWE! Roan is such a cute little two year old. He is going to be a great big brother.
KatasaurusRex chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
Your math is wrong.
You said in two weeks, 21 of them will be dead.
There are 12 districts. With two from each district, there are 24 tributes. With only one winner, 23 will be dead.
Just had to point that out that if you had a twist, you totally just gave it away.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/16/2013
This is one of the BEST Catoniss fanfictions I have ever read. I love the way Cato Katniss got together. Everything was perfect. Thank you for having the ending typed short stories. It made the fanfiction complete!:) :) :) :) 3 3 3
AliceW chapter 25 . 10/21/2013
thank you so mutch for this story, i love it !
RockaRosalie chapter 25 . 10/20/2013
Really good story
Thanks for doing that one shot
FandomsUnite98 chapter 25 . 10/19/2013
Im crying...
K-the-Queen-of-Typos chapter 25 . 10/19/2013
Lovely.
wolf girl123098 chapter 25 . 10/19/2013
I still can't believe the story has ended. I love the outtakes and thnxs for The Roan and Neeva part as well. Asher's ending was surprising but really cute how he and rose are still friends after all the parents thought they would be together LOL XD love ur story
AliceW chapter 24 . 10/18/2013
ohhh thank you so mutch for this chapter.
the part in Rye's pov is really really heartbreaking, but at the same time so sweet.
i would like to read Cato and Katniss' weedind and Asher's birth if it is possible, pretty please ?
death valley chapter 24 . 10/16/2013
This is really good. I hope you do another Kato fanfic like this. Just realized that i am you 400th review and you deserve all 400.
FandomsUnite98 chapter 24 . 10/16/2013
Oh my god... I cried through all... This is so sweet!
wolf girl123098 chapter 24 . 10/15/2013
Can you do a future scene of Roan and his crush! XD
HeyoMyFellowReaders101 chapter 24 . 10/14/2013
I think you should do the birth of Katniss' and Cato's son! (:
This Sassy Fangirl chapter 24 . 10/14/2013
You should write how Gale felt about Katniss selling herself, finding out about the baby, birth and how she came back.
I cried in the last scene.
hgismylife379 chapter 24 . 10/14/2013
This is one of my favorite fanfictions! And I'm really sad that it's over :(
A scene I would love to hear about is what happened to Katniss's attacker (Roan's biological father)? And also I love scenes with Katniss, Cato and Roan3
This story is soooo good and I wish you coul write a sequel!
454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »