Reviews for Call of the Phoenix
CatoKatnissfan27 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
CatoKatnissfan27 chapter 22 . 10/7/2013
You're an amazing writer and I love your work! You should write another Catoniss story like this one!
TheHungerGames321 chapter 22 . 10/6/2013
Cinna and Glimmers wedding in Glimmers POV?
Daydreamer's Haze chapter 22 . 10/6/2013
It pulls at the hear strings! I loved your story!
K-the-Queen-of-Typos chapter 22 . 10/6/2013
Omg yes, just freaking yes!
mangobunnies chapter 22 . 10/5/2013
could maybe do things in cloves POV and how much things have changed for her since before the games? and her take on everything in D4? Your story was the best ive ever read, and i wont stop obsessing over it! thanks for the amazing writing!
HeyoMyFellowReaders101 chapter 22 . 10/5/2013
It's crazy to think how long I've been reading this story. That I've read every single chapter, and each one makes me love this story even more. The fact that it's so unique and different from the rest is amazing, but the fact that the characters are true and wise and REAL... wow. You really have written a beautiful story. One of my favorites.

I hope you get to your 400 reviews. You truly deserve it. And I hope to read the epilogue soon!

AliceW chapter 22 . 10/5/2013
Ohhh another chapter !
So a lot happen only one year after the end of the war!
I'm So happy for all of them.
BayBeeBooo chapter 22 . 10/5/2013
Ahh It's Amazing :')
myspacepatrick chapter 22 . 10/5/2013
:-) lovely chapter!
laughingsince98 chapter 22 . 10/5/2013
Amazing I almost cried haha, anyways I can't wait for the epilogue.
Alyssahorse chapter 22 . 10/5/2013
OMG you don't know how much I love this story! I get so excited every time you update! It's crazy! So hurry up and update even though I don't want it to end!
RockaRosalie chapter 22 . 10/5/2013
Loved this story
What happened to peeta I forgot?
wolf girl123098 chapter 22 . 10/5/2013
Awwwww this chapter is so sweet and I'm happy for Katniss and Cato! And cute little Roan is growing up! This story is amazing and makes me feel as if I was watching it every step(or chapter) to the end point.
AliceW chapter 21 . 10/4/2013
thank you for this new chapter.
454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »