Reviews for Call of the Phoenix
HeyoMyFellowReaders101 chapter 22 . 10/5/2013
It's crazy to think how long I've been reading this story. That I've read every single chapter, and each one makes me love this story even more. The fact that it's so unique and different from the rest is amazing, but the fact that the characters are true and wise and REAL... wow. You really have written a beautiful story. One of my favorites.

I hope you get to your 400 reviews. You truly deserve it. And I hope to read the epilogue soon!

x_HeyoMyFellowReaders101
AliceW chapter 22 . 10/5/2013
Ohhh another chapter !
So a lot happen only one year after the end of the war!
I'm So happy for all of them.
BayBeeBooo chapter 22 . 10/5/2013
Ahh It's Amazing :')
criticalscarsonbeautifulveins chapter 22 . 10/5/2013
:-) lovely chapter!
laughingsince98 chapter 22 . 10/5/2013
Amazing I almost cried haha, anyways I can't wait for the epilogue.
Alyssahorse chapter 22 . 10/5/2013
OMG you don't know how much I love this story! I get so excited every time you update! It's crazy! So hurry up and update even though I don't want it to end!
RockaRosalie chapter 22 . 10/5/2013
Loved this story
What happened to peeta I forgot?
wolf girl123098 chapter 22 . 10/5/2013
Awwwww this chapter is so sweet and I'm happy for Katniss and Cato! And cute little Roan is growing up! This story is amazing and makes me feel as if I was watching it every step(or chapter) to the end point.
AliceW chapter 21 . 10/4/2013
thank you for this new chapter.
Fleur24 chapter 21 . 9/28/2013
Its good that Coin and Snow have been taken care off. Now Katniss can focus on her recovery, as well as Cato and Roan.
K-the-Queen-of-Typos chapter 21 . 9/28/2013
*hugs* you're too great. I'm in love with your fanfic.
K-the-Queen-of-Typos chapter 19 . 9/28/2013
*looks up from sharpening weapons* looks like it's stab a hoe o'clock. Better get to slaying.
K-the-Queen-of-Typos chapter 15 . 9/27/2013
Finally! A kiss!
K-the-Queen-of-Typos chapter 9 . 9/27/2013
Lol, Cato got bitch slapped!
Hookedonpeeta chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
Great great great update soon
448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »